Chapter 131-136

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 Ji Jinyin X Xue Zhiyou (1)

    Ji Jinyin put away today's homework, and took her by the shoulders at the same table, "Jinyin, are you going out to eat? There is a new barbecue restaurant opened in Yuehu Square. I heard that the taste is good, do you want to go?

    " To prepare for the college entrance examination, they hadn't gone out to play for a long time. They just took a day off recently, so they can take this opportunity to go out and relax.

    Ji Jinyin looked up at her friend and shook her head gently, "I can't go, my grandmother and the others are back and want to go out to eat." Hearing

    this, she sighed regretfully, "That's fine."

    Ji Jinyin put away the things OK, I walked out of the campus with my bag, the driver has been waiting at the door for a while.

    "Miss Jinyin is out of school." After

    Ji Jinyin greeted the driver, she got into the back seat, put her schoolbag aside, turned her head and looked out the window, wondering what she was thinking.

    The driver took her to a place to eat. After arriving at the place, Ji Jinyin saw a familiar car at the door, which belonged to her sister Givenyin.

    A smile appeared on Ji Jinyin's face, she walked forward according to the box number given by Givenyin, turned a corner, but almost collided with someone.

    The man had the phone in his hand, ignored Ji Jinyin, just glanced at her, and hurried out.

    While walking, he rushed to the other end of the phone and said, "Are you blaming me now?"

    "Didn't you agree with this? Xue Zhiyou didn't say anything. Now that he has angered President Xu, he still doesn't know how to end it." I

    don't know . The person over the phone said something, and that person was not very popular, "I'm blocking it? How can I stop it?"

    "You didn't see Mr. Xu's furious appearance, Xue Zhiyou was beaten and her face was swollen, how dare I stop? "

    The man is still in the private room, what should I do now?"

    The man was about to say something when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder. She was startled, and when she looked back, it was the girl she bumped into just now.

    He was young, but his face was particularly delicate and beautiful, with deep eyebrows and moving eyes, as if there were endless stars in his eyes, thin and red lips, and smooth and delicate face so that no pores could be seen.

    He was also wearing a school uniform.

    "What are you doing?"

    This person is annoying, and there are children who don't know where to bother her.

    Ji Jinyin has a smiling lip, and when she's not smiling, she seems to have a smile on her face. That face can easily make people feel good.

    But for some reason, this man felt his heart tighten, as if some ferocious beast was also staring at him.

    She was stunned when she heard the girl in front of her ask softly, "Xue Zhiyou, where are you?"

    The man's head was stunned, he subconsciously answered the girl's question, and after he came back to his senses, he lowered his face again, "You ask this What?" The