CHAPTER 7

Opening the door of your house you were welcomed by angry mom of your, she stombed her way toward you.

Slap

Y/n 's face turned to other side, yoenjun came to site pushing Yeo-been off.

"What the hell aunt? Asked Yeonjun his voice dripping with bitter, his hand turning to fist he glared at Yeo-been.

"What should I do Yeonjun, she is becoming responsibleness day by day, look at Giulia she is hurt because of this brat's carelessness" Yeo-been saod in one breath glaring at Y/n whose head was still low.

"How could you say that Mrs.Jeon " asked Taehyun. You stopped him by your hand.

"Thanks for accompany see you all tomorrow". You said calmly as ever. They looked at you, their eyes showing the concern but you smiled before walking to your room.

"Where do you think you are going I haven't finished yet! " said Yeo-been by pulling your elbow yoh hissed in pain " Mrs. Jeon leave her " beomgyu came towards "kids get out i have to teach her a lesson she thinks she can do whatever she want after she started working" Yeo-been said while harshly pulling y/n, you were gettinv triend each second passing "She is hurt to why can't you see that!" Shouted Yeonjun trying to free her from Your mom. "She hurt? She loves to hurt others look at my poor kid who is hurt now she could have cleaned the mess so that glass wouldn't enter in my baby's leg " said yeo-been " Giulia isn't a kid aunt, she should have seen the glasses there! Said Soobin "Don't make me angry Soobin just get out!

Are you all really humans why can't you help her? " Taehyun asked siblings who were presented there along with Giulia " What? she deserve it! Said Lisa glaring at Y/n. You chuckled.

Yes i deserve every pain in thos world Yes i freaking do!

Y/n : "Can you all stop now what do you need mom?... You want to cut my salary?...Or ground me? Or do you want to do something else?...... Open that freaking mouth of yours and speak........I am freaking here to do anything?.....And Giulia Do you think i will do this mere thing, sweetheart  you are wrong I would do something that you will beg me to kill you". You said and gave her most satisfied smile you could give

Is this the way to talk to your mom Y/N? What is this?" Asked Yeo-been. " Let me ask you Is this the way to treat your daughter? " you asked her back.

Your anger was at its peak still trying to hold back. You glared at Giulia.

I hate her. I hate mom. I hate these siblings. I hate everyone. I hate everything. I hate myself!

You glanced at your mom who brought the glass pieces near my feet. You looked at her disbelief.

Is she serious? I did everything I could to protect her and still I got betrayed. Okay!

"Mom, what are you doing? " Jisoo asked seeing Yeo-been throwing glass pieces near y/n's leg.

"It will hurt! What the hell? Are you out of your mind! " It was Yoongi who yelled but your mom could careless.

She finally looked at you "Kids leave! have to teach her a lesson." Yeo-been said.

"But mom i would love to see that" Jimin said, his lip pulling upward forming a smirk.

Y/N'S POV.

Jump! my mom said I jumped, my eyes glancing Giulia.

"Y/n! What happened here " It was my step dad who has came back from his work. "What the hell Yeo-been!" He asked if I didn't see her gulping. I wish she was at least sincere with him bug I could see it in his eyes that this is a new version for him of her.

He came to me picking me up like I was a small little girl. I looked at him confused about Why does he care?

Are you okay dear? Beomgyu had called and said everything, don't need to hide it! But you could have called me or any one of them why did you go in that condition to Work? Sweetheart? Your health is more important than anything you are like one of them. You are like my daughter okay? He kneeled down my level as i was sitting on the couch nearby.

Can I? He asked me, his hand on the hem of the black Shirt.

I hesitated at first but unknowingly nodded. As he pulled the Shirt up some i could hear their gasp in the air.

Even my eyes got teary after seeing my perfect abdomen now in bloody. No one knows how much I take care of my body each and every part of my abdomen the works I have done to get out of my insecurity.

"Let's go to the hospital" he said  I didn't say anything either.

Come on princess let's go.

_________________

I deeply apologize for my disappearance in these 3 weeks. I am having my exams these days.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏-𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 || 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 | 🎉