Dying faith of the void

(N= Neville, L= Luna, G= Ginny, Ps= professor Snape, B= Bellatrix, S= Sirius)
*Jess's Pov*
I was in the great hall, sitting at the Slytherin table and eating some breakfast. I was listening to the conversation that my friends were having when Harry came running into the great hall. He came looked at me and I knew something wasn't right because he looked like he just saw someone die. I exuded myself from the table, as I got up to leave I kissed Mattheo's cheek. I walked out of the great hall to see what Harry wanted.

J- are you okay Harry?

Hp- it's Sirius!

He says all panicked.

J- Harry, calm down. What is wrong with Sirius?

Hp- I watched him get tortured by Voldemort.

J- what do you mean?

I was so confused at what he was saying.

Hp- I had a vision.

J- so your saying that Voldemort is torturing our Godfather?

Hp- not exactly right now. But we have to go now.

J- Then lets go.

We into Ron and Hermione. they follow as we sneak into Umbridge's office.

R- are you mental? We are going with you guys.

Hp- It's to Dangerous

Hg- when are you going to get this into your head? we are in this together.

Pu- that, you are

Umbridge made Harry and I sit in a chair and started to talk to us after Draco came in with Neville saying that he caught Neville trying to help Ginny. I knew he was on professor Umbridge's side, it's not hard to figure out. Then Luna and Ginny were dragged in by Crabbe and Goyal. Mattheo was no where to be seen.

Pu- you were going to Dumbledore weren't you two?
Hp- No
She slapped him. If my hands were tied this bitch would have a blackeye.
Ps= you sent for me headmistress?
Pu- Snape yes. The time has come, for answers whether if they want to give it to me or not. Have you brought the veritaserum?
Ps- i'm afraid if used up almost all of it while interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang.
Both Harry and I can look at our friends and then add each other. I knew I couldn't use legitimacy on Snape because he would know. And I was too freaked out for it to even work I was trying to use on Harry to tell him some thing but I couldn't.
Ps- unless you wish to poison them Then I will show you the greatest sympathy other than that I cannot help you.

Umbridge looked pissed. Do you look like a toddler that was about to pitch a fit for not getting its way. As Snape left Harry said some thing to him.
Hp- He's got padfoot. He's got padfoot  at the place where it's hidden.
Pu- padfoot? what is padfoot? Well what is it? What is he talking about Snape?

As she said that Snape turned around.
Ps- No idea!
He said and I looked at Harry and then at Snape as he walked away.
Pu- very well.  You've given me no choice potters as this is an issue of ministry security. He will leave me with no no alternative. The Cruciatus curse your guys tongues.
Hg- that's illegal.
Pu- what Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him.

She lays down the picture that she has of him in her office. Little creepy that she has his picture but whatever she's crazy. She points her wand at Harry and is about to use the spell but Hermione yells saying some thing that cuts her off. I was no longer freaked out so I was able to read her mind so I knew what she was thinking about when she said it all.
Hg- TELL HER HARRY!!
Umbridge looks at her confused
Pu-tell me what?
Hg- well if you want to tell her where it is then I will. I will
Pu-where what is?
Hg- Dumbledore secret weapon.
She lets Harry go. Hermione and Harry lead Umbridge to the forbidden forest.
As soon as they left we thought back. And we were able to escape. We met back up with Harry and Hermione. And Luna suggested that we fly to the ministry. She said that we'd get on thestrals. It literally looks like you were floating. But apparently her and Harry could see them, since you can only see them if you've witnessed death. Once we got to the ministry, we went to where the prophecies were and hairy found his. As soon as we found it we were attacked by death eaters. We ran and ended up in the room where the veil of death was. Death eater swarmed us I tried firing spells at them but somebody grabbed me. I looked around and saw that everybody but Harry was captured by a death eater. I look to had me, and it was Mattheo. I couldn't show that I was angry, I just knew that I had to talk to him about this later. The order showed up and started helping fight the death eaters. I fired a spell at Mattheo and I saw Bellatrix fire spell at Sirius. He fell into the veil of death and he was gone. Harry was screaming and then he pulled away from Lupin who was trying to hold back his tears, and ran after Bellatrix. Iran after Harry and Bellatrix. I watched is Harry used the Cruciatus Curse. Then Dumbledore showed up and Harry fell, he was being possessed by Voldemort. Mattheo followed after me and I ran for Bellatrix. She escaped but that didn't stop me from escaping as well with Theo hot on my trail. I landed about a mile away from Hogwarts, I could see the top of the castle through the trees. As soon as I turned around Mattheo was there. I was so angry and destroyed because somebody who that I loved died in front of my eyes. I was full of anger so much that I did the one thing that I thought I would never do to someone I love.