Nɪɴᴇ - Is Iᴛ Aʟʟ Aʙᴏᴜᴛ Cᴀʀᴇ 🥀

Millions of people around. Unfortunately, they didn't find true love in any of them, until they found each other!

Present day~

He was so much determined to express his feelings to her.

She continued to fight with him for sleeping late. All of a sudden they became silent in their texts and he proceeded ~

He~ "Can I ask you something?"
To which she replied yes with much anger. Then he continued:

"You take care of me so much, so will you marry me?"

What kind of expression was that! She was clueless about what the f**k was happening. Love? For what? For scolding you? What sort of love this was?

She was stunned. She was so sure that he was mentally ill!

"Has anyone beaten you on your head?", She asked.

He was dumb for a minute. "I didn't express it well, I think so. And she is a bit angry now, so let me manipulate this", he thought.

Their conversation went on like:

"No why? ", He asked.
She was more confused after hearing this and wished to clarify.

She ~ "Are you telling this because I cared for you, or else you love me? "
(That was the most needed clarification now!)

He~ "Nah... It's not love I never said, love. You cared for me and I liked it and I felt that I wish to have your care for me always.. and so I asked you that. "
(He was so tensed, he was afraid that she might stop talking to him if he admitted this was love. But he had no other option, so he blabbered whatever he could do to divert the reason.)

She~ "I'm asking you once again, please give it a second thought and answer

She~ "I'm asking you once again, please give it a second thought and answer. Is this because of love or only because of care?"

(Is it all about care!?)

He~ " No not at all, I have already answered to this. This is only because of care and I didn't mean any intention of love! "

She~ "So I cared for you now and you are asking me to marry you. And if someone else cares for you tomorrow, you will then ask them to marry you. Right? "
(She was so much angry. But she was clueless, why she got mad at him.)

He~ "No, not like that. I just had a thought so I told you that's it."
(God please help me! Why is she questioning me this much? Let her say yes or no, at least then I'll proceed further. Please get me out of this.)

She~ "So this is your answer right? Leave the topic as it is. Don't ever restart it again. I'm not into it. We can be friends as we are now. Forget about the previous conversation."

He~ "Okay sure. I'll not ask you again. We can be friends as we are now."
(At least for now this is over, I'm happy with that. I have to proceed after some time.)

She~ Okay!
(WTF, You will not ask me again huh? Then what was that for... "Will you marry me..."  Is that all about fun? I'm never gonna leave this as it is.)

{She was so angry at him. There was not an exact reason, but clearly, he has shattered the scene! But why is she angry now? She never liked someone who proposed to her. Now he too admitted that he will not restart the topic and so what else is wrong?}

She asked herself, "Why the hell am I angry now!?"
Is she overthinking this as she did
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎