First Day At UA

Y/N POV
It was the first day of UA and i was walking to the gate and bumped into someone "WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOING DUMBASS!" they said. "I-I am so sorry!! Please forgive me!" I said to them "TCH WATCH IT NEXT TIME OR I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS UP" they said then I ran to class. I was in class 1-A my dad is Shota Aizawa an underground hero! As soon as I walked in the class I saw a few kids but a red spiky haired boy caught my attention he was super cute and looked like a baby shark! Due to his shark like teeth. I walked over to him "h-hi" I said he soon replied "Hi there! I'm Kirishima Eijiro! What's your name?" He gave his big toothy grin again and I said "I'm Y/N Aizawa" I pushed my glasses up on my face more.

Soon the class was filled with students. I then sat in a seat at the front and it turned out the person I walked into was in my class. I learned his name was Katsuki Bakugou then theres Izuku Midoriya but he said to call him Deku. Then lastly I met Endeavor's kid Shoto Todoroki he isn't the best with human interaction. It's clear to see that.

My dad soon rolled in the room inside his sleepying bag with a juice box? Eh we both drink them hehe. It took a while for them to quiet down the boom! They realized he was the teacher and shut right up. It was quite funny.

3rd pov
"I am your teacher Shota Aizawa is it took you five minutes to shut up!" Mr.Aizawa said. Iida then said. "I am sorry sir for being out of my seat I was telling this student to stop sitting like a buffoon with his feet on the desk" Iida then goes and vsits down after bowing. Mr.Aizawa tells them to get dressed on their training outftand go to the field.

When they get to thr field Yaomomo asks about the orientation. "In this school I get to run my class how I like and anyway I like, you will start your training early not sit it the auditorium listening to a lecture that isn't training any further questions of how I run my class and you will be expelled I am teaching you to be heros not wimps." He then calls bakugou up.