TMAWNB [ABO] Fanwai 3

Fanwai 3 - Apron (Part II)

*Pregnancy Apron play. Please be careful ! ! !*

Han Gu's whole body was covered from behind, flesh to flesh, his erotic genitals had been inserted between his legs, constantly rubbing against the seam of his hips, and tended to push upwards.

The body temperature of the person behind him was frighteningly high, Chu Ling was a little nervous, and the hands that were propped on the wall were trembling slightly. In fact, this is just a posture he subconsciously wants to protect the child, so that even if he suffers a violent impact behind him, he will not be pressed against the wall.

But the man obviously didn't lose his mind to that point, his hands were also on Chu Ling's hands, almost interlocking, his body was close to each other, but he bit Chu Ling's ear and said, "Don't be afraid, keep it up. This pose is fine, I won't go in."

He obviously knew how dangerous the back-entry position was, and it was easy to hurt their little lives.

Chu Ling originally wanted to say that he didn't mean that, but as soon as the words came out, they turned into groans.

Han Gu has already started to bite down from the back of his neck, kissing from the back of his shoulder to the butterfly bone, seeing the latter shrinking sensitively.

Chu Ling never knew that his back was so sensitive. He was swept by the man's slightly growing beard, scalded by the scorching breath, itchy, and very comfortable. But the more difficult to ignore pleasure came from the lower body. The man had begun to straighten his hips, and the thick stem head rubbed the perineum back and forth in a posture of imitating sexual intercourse. Chu Ling's genitals were fully erected and pressed against the apron. The rough fabric slapped back and forth on the front of the sensitive genitals like the skirt hem, and the rough fabric slapped back and forth on the front of the sensitive genitals. gradually expand.

It's just as comfortable without entering.

Chu Ling was a little lost and felt a sense of pleasure. He also wanted Han Gu to be more comfortable, so he squeezed his thighs slightly and wrapped the man's genitals more tightly.

Han Gu groaned comfortably, his fingers intertwined sliding down Chu Ling's arms, stroking from his armpits to his chest, first teasing the two protruding points through the fabric, and then reaching under the apron directly Knead your nipples.

"Hmm...ha..." Chu Ling could see the man's hands playing with his movements, but because of the strong visual stimulation, he couldn't help but make a sound, and subconsciously clamped his legs.

Han Gu was also even more excited because of Chu Ling's emotional behavior, and he pushed hard near the acupoint, creating an illusion that he could enter at any time.

Chu Ling whimpered, the sensual sex strongly stimulated the brain, prompting the body to react instinctively, he was about to arrive.

He also honestly told Han Gu, "I...want to ejaculate..."

Han Gu's breathing was heavy and heavy, and it was clear that he was almost there, "...together."

Chu Ling let out a soft hum, and at the moment when he released it to the fullest, he suddenly felt that the acupoint was suddenly pushed open, the man squeezed into a head, and ejaculated shallowly in his body.

Chu Ling was a little stunned and didn't dare to move at all. But what made him feel more intense was the heat of the semen in his body, it was very hot and very hot.

Han Gu restrained himself from going deeper, and quit after venting. The white turbid liquid remained from the dark red acupoint along the base of the legs, and some unknown body droplets dripped directly on the bed, very erotic, very dissolute, and very attractive.