Synopsis + Writer's Note

To Love Second Time Around

After being in a relationship for three years, Kim Seonwoo is a University student who just went through his major heartbreak with his first love, Niki Nishimura. During his university years, he will meet Park Sunghoon in an unexpected way that will soon fall for him.

After his first love came back to win him one more time, Afraid to love once more, will he learn to love and fall in love again, or will he choose to re-new an bygone love.

In the battle of love where he is the one, will he be able to open his heart's door for knocking old love or learn to love anew?

Will he be able To Love Second Time Around?

Disclaimer

This is a product of the writer's imagination and pure fiction. Characters are not associated with their portrayers in any way. Be a responsible reader.

English is not my first language. In advance, let me apologize for this story's grammatical, spelling, and any errors. Thank you.❤️

Writer's Note

Hi! I'm back with my second full book, "To Love Second Time Around" This story would be SunSun's Alternative Universe Book. I hope you will enjoy reading this book and continue to support it in its on-going mark. I'll be taking my time in updating so, please bear with me.

This is a full-length book consisting of less than 40 to 50 chapters. I will try my best to make it a single-chapter update. Thank you.

--

If you are looking for something to read as you wait for this, you can also try my other completed stories, Jaywon's AU 'The Destiny Against Us.' my first full-length book. SunKi's AU 'A Night To Remember', and JakeHoon's 'We fell In Love In October' is my first and second short story and My Oneshot AU 'One In A Billion.' where you can choose your ships to lead.

I hope you would love and enjoy this book as much as the previous one if you have already read some of my work.

I'll be writing this soon after uploading the final Special Chapter of  WFILIO.

Advance Happy Reading!

Thank you.

With so much Love, SayHiStories❤️