Chapter 1:

*keekee in picture*
"Welcome to D.L High School. We are extremely happy to see so many new faces this year. You are all welcomed."
"Pssh who she fooling?? We know these upper classmen ain having it." I said to my sister Korie.
"Girl them churn can act dumb if they want. They ain ready." I laughed at my sister. Tha girl fool. My name KeeKee "Kerie" tha my real name but ion like it. Anyways I'm a freshmen. I a twin. That girl Korie that's my twin and the only bitch I trust. Fuck a friend I got family. But sometime family ain shit. Just saying.
"Ohhh! KeeKee look at the football players. They fine." I looked over at the bleachers she was pointing at. There was ONE football player that caught my eye. Number 16 and he was fine. Tall and dark skin. Perfect white teeth and tatted up. Oh my ga he was fine.
"Girl he looking at you." I smiled and flipped my curly hair.
"Who?" I knew who she was talking about. Number 16 and his fine ass.
"Girl please. Never mind. He ugly." I slapped her arm.
"Bitch!!" I laughed.
"Ain shit funny. Don't hit me hoe."
"He ain ugly bitch. Fuck up!"
"Whatever. Number 23 fine light skin. Dreads. Ohhh that my undoing." I rolled my eyes.
"You got a boyfriend Korie." She shrugged.
"Hoe." I mumbled. She looked at me like. "Bitch. Excuse me!?"
"My b. My b."
********************************************************
Soooooo?? Do you guys like it??? Leave comments. Be nice. Please this my first book.
How y'all like Korie?? I kinda like her.
Well anyways staty tuned for the next chapters. Stay tuned