Chapter 2:

*Korie in picture.*
"Wha you got first block?" I asked Korie.
"Dumb ass Spanish. You?"
"Me too man, damn!" She laughed.
"At least we got the same class." I smiled. That my bitch man. We walked in the classroom and took the closet seats to the back. Two boys where sitting back there. They looked related.
"Wassup Bae." The first one said. He was tall and had a fade. He was brownskin and had light brown eyes. He was alright. I looked him up and down and rolled my eyes.
"I ain't yo bae. Ion even know you." He smirked.
"So your saying if you knew me. You'd be my bae?" I sucked my teeth.
"Hell no. Little boy." He laughed.
"Little. You a freshman I a senior. Who little??" I sucked my teeth and sat in my seat. Korie was eyeing the dickhead I was just arguing with.
"Bitch boy." She said to the tall senior. We both laughed.
"Y'all twins?" We both looked at him and nodded.
"Yeah I'm Kerie but you can call me KeeKee."
"And I'm Korie." He smiled at her.
"No nickname?" Korie mugged him.
"You deaf? It's just Korie." He put his hand over his heart as if to say he was hurt.
"Damn ma. Why you gotta be so heartless."
"Whatever." We both said at the same time. He laughed at us. We ignored him. His little friend barley talked,  the whole damned Spanish class was boring. Next block. I had IBA business apps and Korie had JROTC Army 1.
"See ya at lunch?" I nodded and we went our separate ways. The walk to my next class consist of getting bumped and getting nasty looks.
"KeeKee!!" I turned around and saw one of my old "friends" hint the sarcasm on the word friend. That hoe was NEVER my friend.
"Wassup Myia." She hugged me. I ain hug her back.
"Girl why you ain tell me you was coming to D.L?" Because ion like you.
"Last minute changes." She nodded.
"Where you go now??" I shrugged.
"Iba. Why wassup?"
"So you know my brother on the football team or whatever well I heard there was a junior name Kelly Drew who's closet friends with the star runner back who's brother is the star line backer Sam Bennett number 16 he thinks your cute and wants your number." I smiled. ON the inside.
"Well tell Kelly Drew to tell the star runner back to tell his brother the star line backer to come ask for my number his self. Now if ya don't mind I got a class to get to. Thanks boo." Damn silly hoe.
********************************************************
Well guys? What do you think? How is it? Leave comments and vote. Don't be afraid to criticize NOT mean. But thanks for reading. I'll be updating soon.
Do you guys think I should make any changes?