Hourglass

WARNING: There will be mentions of blood, and gore. If you are sensitive to these topic this chapter isn't for you, and if you are there are no major parts in this chapter.

Fathom was standing his room Lion fish was on the floor reading a scroll. Darkstalker then walked in Fathom had been waiting for him. A smile slid across Darkstalker face as he moved his arm from behind his back. "Look what I made!" Darkstalker exclaimed. "Did you use animus... magic...?" Fathom chocked out. Darkstalker nodded his head. Fathom went pale, memories of the Seawing massacre formed in his mind. Darkstalker put a talon on Fathom's shoulder, Darkstalker winced. He had never noticed how horrific the Seawing massacre was before. In Fathom's mind he saw images of his parents mangled bodies, he saw the bloody butchers knife stabbed into Princess Sunrise. The scene was soaked in red sticky blood, the blood was everywhere it stained the water and table cloths. He saw that Beluga had his pink guts hanging out of his body, he was missing multiple talons. Then he saw Albatross's body stabbed with spears, and then he saw Indigo's scared neck and broken necklace. Fathom stepped back, and Lion fish looked up at them. "Wait Fathom its to tell how bad our souls are." Darkstalker said gently. Darkstalker held the hourglass up to Fathom's chest. The sands in the hourglass sun around with swirls of black and white. The sands stopped spinning to show that almost all the sand was black. "Is black bad." Fathom asked. Darkstalker shook his head. "Now my turn!" Darkstalker exclaimed. The sands swirled to reveal the same amount of black sand Fathom had. "We're soul buddies, Yay!" Darkstalker shouted. A smile slipped across Fathom's face for a brief second. Fathom yawned and stretched his wings. Darkstalker looked out the balcony and saw that the sun had set. "Well I better get home." Darkstalker said. "Well by!" Fathom said waving his talons. Darkstalker flew out onto the balcony and took off. Fathom layed down onto his bed and fell asleep. Lion fish had set up some pillows by her reading spot and often fell asleep there, but he fell asleep on the couch.