A secret between the two us

(This was done overnight and if this gets views, I will think about making a part 2)

It wasn't long before Robin had found herself in the shogunate's banquet room. Celebrating and drinking, Robin slowly dances away, fanning herself as she catches the eyes of the shogunate.

"Are you new here?" He asked, with a smirk plastered on his face, his eyes narrowing as he stared down at Robin's body, judging every detail of it.

"yes"

"You are quite beautiful" Robin turn to face elsewhere, forcing a blush. "But I don't see the most important one! What is going on!!" But it wasn't long before everyone's attention turns into the other woman, the one that everyone was waiting for, the only woman that the shogunate couldn't take his eyes off.

"I am here" Komurasaki fans herself, as she proudly sat next to the shogunate. Robin takes advantage of her presence in the room and quietly leaves.

They had a mission, and the mission was to gain important information on Kaido. To help Luffy and the others to defeat Kaido. But that wasn't the only thing she was looking for, her main search was the Ponegliff, Robin was confident the Ponegliff was invented here, she was sure that it was hidden here somewhere.

She enters the room that looked old and mysterious. Shuffling through every drawer and looking for anything that was worth to look for.

"Are you looking for something?" Robin freezes in her place, swallowing thickly as her gaze fells over the ninja's that had surrounded her.

Nami had to admit the call she received from Robin had settle a panic through her mini heart.

"This is Orabi, I am sorry, but I was discovered by the enemies!"

"What? they found Robin??"

"There are some ninjas in the castle, 11 of them at least!" It didn't help a bit to hear Robin huffing and rushing through the end of the call.

"I am sure they will go after Orabi! Let's go protect her Onami!" Shinobu spoked, Cleary worried for the other woman's safety which had bother Nami even more.

"Right! Robin where are you??" but instead of the elegant soft voice, she heard a drunken manly voice at the end of the call.

"Oh, you are geisha!" she heard him say and there the call ended abruptly. Despite her worry Nami could still feel the jealousy running through her mini heart. She chewed her bottom lip, frowning at the tiny snail.

"Shinobu..." she squeezed the life out of the snail, before glancing at the other woman.

"I need to go down there."

"What?! that's too risky for a youthful woman like you we can have Bonekichi look for Orabi--"

"It will be easier if I just blend into the crowd and look for her, it won't be too hard." Nami spoked, already jumping down from the attic.

"Onami! You can't! If your identity is exposed--" But Shinobu couldn't sneak in to finish her sentence as Nami had already disappeared from her sight. She sighs, calling Bonekichi letting him know about the change.