mall ( TW SH, R@PE)

will walked out if the school corridors to find max talking to a tall boy, they looked like they were arguing.
- "IM NOT PICKING YOU UP, DYKE!" The tall boy yelled at max, he had a dirty blonde mullet, he was wearing a white tanktop, jeans, and a belt.
- "I DONT WANT YOU TO ANYWAY!" Max yelled back, the tall boy spat on her and whispered something that will could barely make out.
- "you are so damn lucky we are in public." The boy pushed max and walked away lighting a cigarette.
- "fuckface" max said to herself, just as she got up and dusted her pants and wiped her face, will came running to her.
- "max!.are you okay?" Will asked checking if she was okay.
- "yea im fine lets just go" max said annoyed, she knew billy was gonna tell neil and susan a girl kissed her, max didnt even know how billy found out but it didnt matter, max wanted to have the time of her life with will so she can be a little happy before going to her house. Once max and will went to the mall will can tell max was faking being happy, once they got food and sat down, will finally said.
- "max, i know you something is wrong"
- "oh uh..noo..nothing..im fine" max said trying to sound reassuring.
- "max. Tell me what's wrong." Will said sturnly, maxs throat swelled up she couldnt never say how neil has been treating her and her mom, she just shook her head letting a few tears roll down her cheeks.
- "oh no, its okay, im sorry for trying to force it out of you, just tell me when your ready, okay?" Will said hugging her, max just nodded and let a shaky breathe out. Her and will shopped a little before will walked max back to her house, max just looked at will with a smile and hugged him hoping it wont be the last time she sees him.
- "thank you will" max said trying not to cry.
- "youre welcome, see you later!" Will said letting go of her, max walked to her house mentally preparing herself to what she is about to walk into, once max walked in it was quiet, to quiet, max ran to every room and saw neil just standing in her room.
- "the dyke is finally here." He said turning around.
- "im not a dyke" max said actually trying to stand up for herself.
- "you arent a dyke? THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KISS A GIRL." Neil said raising his hand.
- "she kissed me i didnt kiss her" max said looking down.
- "I NEED TO TEACH YOU A LESSON." neil said letting his hand down and dragging her to his room where he slammed and locked the door throwing her on the bed, and well...i think you know what happens next. When it was over max sat on the floor of her room just thinking, she couldnt belive neil did that.
- "im so gross, gross, gross, gross" max kept saying to herself, she went to the bathroom where billy keeps his razor and she took the blade, every time she thought about it she went deeper in her skin with the blade, eventually she went to sleep.