Big Mistakes

That promise to myself didn't last long. 

The girl and I set up a 1v1 about 2 weeks later, and I absolutely smoked her. 

It was so insanely unfair. 

A lot of our grade had showed up as well, because word got out about me being related to Julie Ertz and playing professional soccer this summer. 

And of course I was the talk of the school along with the girl I fought with, who's name literally doesn't stick in my mind. 

Then someone timed my mile, and I ran 5:03. 

Then we sprinted 300's, and I beat her by a landslide.

And Mace was there, cheering me on. He was late to football practice just for me. 

Then after that, she couldn't handle the fact that she lost, so she started yelling at me, so I yelled back. 

There was not-so-nice name calling and things being thrown but no punches thankfully. 

We got in trouble the next day because someone had reported it. 

They switched our schedules so that we had no classes together, and teachers in the cafeteria made sure to look out for us interacting. 

Then something happened outside of school. 

I was at the soccer fields playing soccer with Marley and Kiera (apparently my backyard isn't the same as a field) and I had a bad feeling, so I wasn't going to go. 

And I shouldn't have, because she showed up somehow. 

I ignored her. I didn't even acknowledge her to my friends. I just kept my eye on the ball and played soccer, the same thing I'd always done. 

"Hey look who it is! It's the farmer!" She laughed. 

Marley and Kiera looked over at me, but I ignored everyone. 

When she repeated it, I looked at her. 

"Please leave me alone." I said. 

"Why should I?" 

"Because I'm not bothering you." I told her, starting to juggle. 

"You existing bothers me." 

"You know what? You need to leave before I make sure you never come near me ever again." 

"If you do that, you'll lose your precious roster spots." 

Instead of hitting the ball up again, this time I kicked it hard at her stomach, right on. 

She left me alone after that. 

"I fight my own battles." I told the girls. "I'm getting annoyed with that girl." 

"I can tell." Kiera said. 

"Does everyone in your class talk about me?" 

"Uh, maybe." Said Marley. "But just because they hate that girl. They all think your a badass because no one would take her on after she hurt that kid back in her freshman year." 

"What did she do?" 

"That's a story for another time." 

"Oh." I looked at her, who had the ball at her feet dribbling around and I think trying to impress me or something, which won't happen. 

"Anyway, are you going to Olivia's party tomorrow?" 

"I mean I don't know." I said. "Julie's kind of upset with me." 

"You're going to your teammate's house. Why's it a problem?" 

"If I don't say it's a party I might get away with it." 

"Exactly." 

"And I don't even have to lie, really." 

----------

Julie let me go without thinking twice really, so I got a ride with Marley. 

I had no idea what to expect, except that her parents were out at a wedding this weekend, so we were under no supervision. 

When I got there, it was just our teammates, which made me feel better. It was pretty chill and whatever in the beginning. We had pizza and fries and all sorts of snack. I wasn't super close with anyone on the team besides Marley, and while I consider them friends none close. So I hung by her side for a while. 

Then the drinks came out, and I don't really know what possessed me to do this, but I had one. And I swore to myself I wouldn't ever do shit like this. 

Then it went from 1 to 2, then from 2 to 3.

I don't remember much I'm going to honest. I was pretty drunk. 

I remember playing a game of spin the bottle, and I remember some stuff from it. I remember spinning and it landing on Marley, but we all ruled it out because her brother's my boyfriend. 

But I definitely kissed Kiera, I remember it (and there's video evidence) but then there was someone else I couldn't remember. There's a video of that too. There's also tons of videos of me singing karaoke. I sung Tik Tok by Ke$ha, (everyone went nuts when I sung 'the party don't start 'til I walk in') and then I sung Luke Combs then Taylor Swift, but I have no recollection of which songs. 

Then Kiera and I sung a duet to Last Friday Night by Katy Perry. I sung the most by far, and everyone was living for 'party Britney' 

Then at 1am, we all left. 

I remember Marley getting me into her house, because she wasn't about to let Julie see me this drunk. 

She called Mace to come help her, and I remember telling him how much fun I had. 

They got me to Marley's room and I settled down, then I remember running to the bathroom and throwing up a few times. 

Then I have a foggy memory of Marley covering me with a blanket and trying to get me to go to sleep so I didn't cause her any more problems. 

----------

I honestly had no intentions of updating today, but JULIE IS BACK!!!! I THINK THAT WARRANTS AN UPDATE! I'm not even gonna lie, I thought she was retiring. But she's not, and I'm so unbelievably happy. Hope you all enjoyed and I'm even more excited for the upcoming April USWNT friendlies!