The Day: A Future

(A/N: This'll be longer then 200 words as today the film releases (YAY) so yeah.)

“Come on Arceus, dad’s telling us the stories again!”
“I am coming!” the 5-year-old light pink winged unicorn (with light blue and wight highlights) jumped over a fallen tree and shook his rainbow mane “I love the stories as much as you, but you act like it’s the first time not the 500th.”
The 8-year-old white winged unicorn with dark pink and dark blue patterns landed beside her brother “What can I say? I’m named after the hero.”
Arceus gave her a small shove “Nah, you’re named after dad’s best friend.”
They heard a laugh from behind them “Don’t you two start this again,” an adult blue unicorn galloped beside them “They have the same name. Also, you ran off without me, I don’t have wings like you.”
“Sorry uncle Esko,” the two fouls said in unison as the three slowed down. Esko moved to lead the small group through a little tree barricade that created perfect shade around their heard even though it can be hard to get through at times.
“Stay close you two,” Esko looked back at the two who were currently having a jumping contest “And stay close to Mia Arceus”
“Will do uncle Esko,” Arceus let Mia wrap a wing around him while Esko lead them through the shrubs. Even with Esko using his sky-blue horn to push the persistent plants out of the way, a couple grazed against Mia’s grand white and rainbow wings but almost none even touched Arceus’ small fully rainbow wings.
“There you guys are,” a light pink unicorn with a rainbow mane and tail stood up from the shade and walked towards Esko.
“Mom!” but her kids beat her to it.
“You say that like we’re late Flair,” Esko looked around the field and sighed when he didn’t see a certain crowned prince “Is Onchao STILL doing crowned prince stuff?” The four had to look up when they heard wings flapping.
Like he was waiting just for that moment, a wight and gold winged unicorn with a four-ring crown around his horn landed with a shake of his mane “Did someone need-?”
“You were waiting for me to ask that, weren’t you?” Esko smirked as his old friend lowered his head “It’s fine Onchao.”
“Dad!” Mia almost instantly ran to her father “Can you tell us the stories now?”
Onchao walked over to his wife “I will in a minute. You could’ve asked Esko too if you were that exited.”
“Yeah, I know. But you knew Mia, dad,” You could see Esko shrinking into the ground a mile away from Mia’s comment.
Esko muttered “I knew her too…well kind of.”

Onchao looked over his little family with pride “Alright is everyone comfortable now?” he got answers along the lines of “yep”, “sure”, and “please just tell us the stories”.
His heartly laugh truly sounded like his father’s “Alright, alright. First, second or third story?”
“UNICORNS!”
“Remember Zelda,” an elf let his daughter off his shoulders “Unicorns are mostly shy like you.”
“Oh right sorry,” Zelda looked over the filed with a smile, no matter how many times she saw unicorns she never stopped getting amazed.
Her mother placed a hand of her shoulder “You always remind me of Mia with the way you love unicorns.”
“Mia? As in the Unicorn princess?”
Both Zelda’s mother and father shared a look “Not exactly.”
“Hey Onchao,” Zelda’s father gave him and his family a wave “Do you have room for three more?”
“MO YOKO,” Onchao immediately stood up and ran to the three “YOU CAME!”
Yoko patted Onchao’s neck “Yeah, we came.”
Onchao quickly ran behind them and started shoving them on to the little shaded hill they were using for the stories “Sit down!”
“Hey errr,” Mo glanced at his daughter and wife “Dose he want us to sit down?”
Yoko and Zelda shrugged their shoulders “probably.” The three elves took their seats with the fouls and Esko while Onchao took his own seat beside Flair on the top of the hill.
“Now where were we?” he asked to himself.
Arceus raised his little wing “We were at the part where Grandma Lyria got taken.”
“Oh right. Thanks, Arceus,” Onchao continued “I wasn’t sure what was happening at the time, but what I did know was…
Mia wouldn’t leave me alone. Ever.”