Chapter 4

"I... like you... I like you Y/n! Namjoon said. Y/n eyes got big. She is really happy but shocked. "Um do you want go out with me?... I mean will you be my girlfriend?" Namjoon said. "I can't... believe this! Are you asking me out?!" Y/n said it really loud. "Shh! Yeah" Namjoon said. "YES!!!" Y/n said. Namjoon hugged her. She also hugged him back. Namjoon came really close to Y/n's face. Y/n closed her eyes. "Yah! Hyung!" Jungkook said. Both of them get away from each other. Jungkook eyes got big. "um sorry continue! Continue!" he went away by saying "wrong timing! Wrong timing!". "yah! Jungkook wait for us!" Namjoon said. Y/n ran away from there. Namjoon came closer to Jungkook. "hey did you ask her out?" Namjoon said. "what do you mean?" Jungkook said. "my sister Namra?" Namjoon said. "oh yeah we kissed and now she is my girlfriend." Jungkook said. Namjoon eyes got big cause he said kissed Namjoon's little sister. "what you kissed her?!" Namjoon said. "yeah... oh shit!" Jungkook said and ran away from there. "kissed my foot! Now come here I will teach you a great lesson! Yah! Jungkook wait for me!" Namjoon said. "well he is good! I can't even give her a kiss" Namjoon said in secret. "YAH! wait for me Jungkook! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Namjoon yelled.

Y/n's POV

I was going to the camping area. Oh my God! Did he really asked me out? Is this a dream? I slapped my face. Owwch it hurt. It's not a dream right? Did he really going to kiss me that time? My my God!! "Yah! Y/n did Joon oppa asked you out? Yeah because I just asked because Jungkook asked me out That's why" Namra said. "Namnayaa!!!" I said and hugged her. "wha-what happen? You scared me." Namra said. "he asked me and going to kiss me but... Jungkook came to there at that time" I said. Namra started laughing. Not too long Taehyun and Anak came and said the same thing. After 5 or 6 minutes later Woo young also came. She is really angry. "Yah! Why are you so mad?" Namra said. "did you know what Yoongi said to me?" Woo young said angrily. "what?" I said. "I want sleep I am going now and left me!" Woo young said. Everyone started laughing silently. "is it funny for you? First he called me woo youngssii thanI got angry that's why called me woo so I thought he has feeling for me and going to ask me out! But see what happened?!" woo young said. She is really angry. "yeah that's my brother" I said. "hey cool down" Namra said and tried to make her cool a bit. "hey what is that?" Anak said pointing her finger to top of a coconut tree. Someone is on the top of coconut tree. We went to near the coconut tree and he is my brother Yoongi. Everyone started laughing really hard. Why my brother is sleeping there? We were laughing so hard for more than 5 minutes except Woo young. Everyone is on the ground because of their laughter. Not too long BTS came to there but still we were laughing hard. Now our stomach hurt.

Jungkook's POV

Me and Joon Hyung went to see the others but we couldn't find Yoongi. We heard some girls laughing so we went there. "hey what happened? What is so funny?" I asked. Woo young looked at me really angrily and pointed her finger on top of the coconut tree. Yoongi Hyung was at the top of the coconut tree and he was sleeping. "wow" Namjoon said. "I will get him" I said and went near the coconut tree and climbed the coconut tree and called Yoongi Hyung. "Hyung? Hyung wake up!" I said

Yoongi's POV

"I want to sleep, I am going now" I said this to woo young and left. I want to tell how I feel about her but last night I didn't get enough sleep. I went to the camping place but its really... I can't sleep there. So I went a bit far away from the camping place and climbed a coconut tree and slept there. sometimes later. "Hyung? Hyung wake up!" I heard Someone told that. I woke up and look at him and he is Jungkook. "are you awake?" Jungkook asked. "Aah yeah" I said and came back to the ground.

Another POV

They were talking and laughing but no one knows someone is looking at them.

The one who is looking was the Ghost of that Island! HAH! HAH! HAA!