Chapter 5

They were talking and laughing but no one knows someone is looking at them. They went to the camping area.

Time skip to night time

All the teachers have made a big tent for meetings and to tell stories and staffs.

All students came to the tent. Now it's 8PM in night. It's made with coconut leafs. They went inside. "we have an interesting story to tell you students" Ms. Hana said. "And and it's something happens to this island and Mr. Mifraah will tell you." Ms. Hana said. "Okay I am starting. A long long time ago. Not too long. It like 20 or 25 years ago. Our parents say this island was haunted. But we didn't believe that cause we come to this island often but we didn't see the Ghost. People say that ghost is a girl but her lover... I mean her boyfriend killed her because of anger. He came to this island and throw her body somewhere of this island. That's why she hates couple and kill them.!" Mr. Mifraah is telling the story and others are scared.

Y/n's POV

I was listening the story while hugging Namjoon's arm. Suddenly I saw a shadow outside of the tent. "Aaah!" I screamed. Everyone flinched and asked. "what happen?". "T-there is a shadow!" I said while pointing my finger to the shadow.

Namjoon's POV

I was scared and listening the story carefully but suddenly "Aaah!" Y/n screamed. "what happen?" we asked. She is scared. She is hugging my arm. "T-there is a shadow!" Y/n said while pointing her fingers the wall. "there is nothing Y/n" I said. "Aah that's true there is something" a boy shouted and started crying.

Another POV

"Aah that's true there is something" Althoof shouted and started crying. Not too long something hit the tent and everyone screamed. "މިފުރާހު ސޯ! އެތާގަ އެބަހުރި އެއްޗެއް! ހިޔަންޏެއް! އަންހެނެއްގެ ހިޔަންޏެއް! ސޯ އަހަރުން ބޭނުން ރަހަށް ދާން" Translation (Mr. Mifraah! There is something! It's a shadow! Shadow of a girl! Mr. Mifraah we want go to our island!) Riuna said while crying.

Jungkook's POV

They are talking about a shadow. But me and Namra can't see anything there. "wait I will check it" Mr. Shaffaf said. And went to near the door and open it.

Mr. Shaffaf's POV

I said that and went to see the outside. I open the door a little and saw a young girl age 20 or 21. she is near the beach while facing her back to us. She has so much blood on her dress. I quickly close the door and went inside.

Y/n's POV

Mr. Shaffaf went outside not too long he came inside. "T-there is a g-girl facing her back to us. She has so much blood on her dress" Mr. Shaffaf said. He is breathing really fast. "I will check" Jungkook said. "Yah! You idiot don't go" Namra said. She is about to cry. "I will be fine. I will check who she is. Okay love. I will come, love you" Jungkook said. "But what if something happens to you? I can't live without you Koo" Namra said and started crying. "nothing will happen to me. Trust me Namra you are a brave girl. You are my life Namra. Don't be sad and please don't cry. I know I also can't live without you" Jungkook said. Namra said yes in her head and let go of Jungkook's hand. "love you too" Namra said.

Jungkook's POV

As Namra let go of my hand I went to out of the tent. Yeah Mr. Shaffaf is right. There is a girl. But she is normal. She doesn't have blood in her dress. But she is older than me I think. I came close to her. "hey? What are you doing here alone? It's late right?" I said while putting my hand on her shoulder. She look at me....

Still Jungkook's POV

She looked at me. And smiled. I also smiled at her. "What are you doing here? It's your class time right." that girl said. "yeah but who are you?" I asked her. "My name is Maina. What's your name?" she asked. "I am Jungkook. From BTS." I said. She is beautiful. Wow. Oh no Namra will kill me if she finds out. "Okay then I am going now." Maina said. "where?" I asked. "to my house" she said. I look at her really confused. "Aah I live on the island next to this Island. I come here often to here." she said. "okay! Bye!" I said. She smiled at me and I also. I turned my back to her to go to the tent. I went near the tent and I remember that I forgot to ask something to her. If her island was close to this island, why did she come here at this hour? To ask this I looked back to see her. But she is not here. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder. I looked back and "Aaah!!!"

Y/n's POV

Now it's been more than 5 minutes since Jungkook went. "Joon. Where is Jungkook?" I asked. "I don't know, '' Namjoon said. "go and check where he is. Look at your little sister Namra. She is about to cry." I said. "okay I will go and check." Namjoon said. "but be careful" I said. Namjoon said yes and went to the door.

Namjoon's POV

I went to the door and opened it. I saw Jungkook standing in front of the door. He is looking for something I think. I put my hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Aaah!" Jungkook screamed. "hey hey what's wrong?" I asked. I was worried because think that something has happened to him. He is scared that's why I think he screamed. "Yah! Why did you... Aish never mind." Jungkook asked. "No never minds! Now tell me what's wrong? What's going on? I know you are scared! You never screamed like that before and I didn't even imagine that you will scream like that! Now tell me!" I said rudely. "I saw a girl from there. I talked to her also. After saying bye I came to here. Than I remember that forgot something and I wanted to ask something to her. And I looked at back to ask but she is not there." Jungkook said. In his face I knew he is scared. "did you talk to her?" I asked. "yes" Jungkook said. "that... did you ask for her name?" I asked. "yeah... what it called Um... Maiha or something... Ah! Maina!" Jungkook said. Mr. Mifraah talked about a girl earlier. I think it's her. "come inside" I said and pulled Jungkook inside.

"Mr. Mifraah! You said about a girl earlier right! Who is she? I mean what's her name?" I asked. "I think Maiha or mai something like that." Mr. Mifraah said. "is it Maina?" Jungkook asked. "yeah Maina! Why you two want know her name?" Mr. Mifraah asked. "she talked me! Tonight!" Jungkook said. "What??!!" Mr. Mifraah said. "yes" Jungkook said. "what's the date today? Is it 7th July?!" Mr. Mifraah said. His eyes is really big.

Another POV

Look guys! You know what... every year July 7 is the day that girl comes. 7th July is the day that man killed his girlfriend because of his anger! And throw the body in that island 'Olhatholha'. That's why every year 7th July that girl come to there. If there are couples and people, she kills them. Or let them live! Today is 7th July!