-004.

Ivy left shortly after Aislinn closed the shop, waving goodbye to them before she continued walking out of the mall. She stood on the escalator as it lowered her down to the first floor, rolling her eyes at the obnoxious teens who blew kisses and openly flirted with each other. Ivy brushed past the groups of adults and teenagers alike, keeping her eyes glued to the floor; all Ivy wanted to do was go home and sleep.

Ivy lifts her eyes off the ground when she hears too familiar voices accompanied by a newer one.

"I gotta keep in shape for the ladies." She hears a masculine voice state.

Without missing a beat, the other voice responds with, "Yeah, and how's that working out for you?"

"Ignore her."

Ivy turns to her right and sees Steve Harrington sitting with a curly-headed teenager. To her left, Robin is cleaning tables and organizing the counter. Robin notices Ivy standing there, but she doesn't process that it's her until her back is already facing her. Robin quickly turns back around and finger guns at Ivy, straightening something on the counter before she walks over to her.

"Hey!" Robin greets. Ivy waves awkwardly, clearly disturbed by what she heard Steve and the teenager talking about.

Ivy walks further into Scoops Ahoy and sits at one of the booths, sighing as she stretches herself out on the seat. "Hey."

"Have you bumped into anyone else, or am I the only exception?" Robin teases, tossing Ivy a smile over her shoulder as she cleans a cherry jubilee ice cream stain off one of the tables.

"Nope! You're the chosen one!" Ivy returns Robin's tease. Robin smiles at her before she jogs back to the register, quickly taking the customer's orders. Ivy leans her head back on the wall and looks around, her eyes slowly bringing her back to Steve. The boy next to him seems to be looking around cautiously before he whispers something to Steve.

Steve doesn't hear him, however, leaving him to yell, "I intercepted a secret Russian communication!"

The chatter around Scoops Ahoy stops as soon as the words leave his mouth, everyone and their momma turning to look at the boy. Steve shushes the brunette next to him and the chatter resumes; he and the boy get up and quickly walk to the back of Scoops Ahoy, leaving Robin to take care of everything herself.

A black girl and her three friends waltz into Scoops Ahoy and immediately bombard Robin, demanding to try every ice cream flavor. Ivy can sense Robin's irritation from where she's sitting and stands up, walking over to Robin.

"Need some help?" Ivy offers and Robin nods in exhaustion.

"I'll probably need help getting Steve to leave his little friend and back out here." Robin turns to the group of ten-year-olds in front of her. "Sit down in one of the booths, we'll be right back." The girls roll their eyes but do as she says and Robin grabs Ivy's wrist, leading her to the backroom.

Robin shoves the door open and lets it slam against the wall. "All right, babysitting time is over. You need to get in there." Robin waves the scooper toward the window and slouches her shoulders.

"Yeah, what she said." Ivy backs Robin up the best she can.

"Hey, my board!" Robin whips around to face the duo. "That was important data, shitbirds!"

"I guarantee you, what we're doing is way more important than your data." The curly-haired teen quips back.

Robin walks closer to them, letting her arms swing loosely by her sides. "Yeah? And how do you know these Russians are up to no good anyways?"

"Russians? What Russians?" Ivy stands by Robin now, quizzically staring at the three of them as she tries to figure out what's going on. Robin points at her whiteboard, still pouting about losing her precious data.