Sick PT1

"*COUGH COUGH* sh**"
"Takato-san? Are you okay?" I said concerned... I never really liked seeing takato-san sick especially like this."ye-yea I need to go to work-". " Actually-"
I interrupted, he did not like it when i interrupted him- "what?" he said concerned "you have a week off... Due to you being sick" takato then raised his voice "you called my work!" he said as he sat up "yes now please rest if your still like this tomorrow I'll take you to a doctor appointment" takato did not even put up a fight he wanted to but the thought of rest, warm showers, and soup tempted him "what about you chunta?" I smiled at him his concern for me was cute "I'll take the week off as well!" "but-!" takato tried to interrupt "not like that my manager is looking for work so for now I'm on vacation" he suddenly looked realived I guess it was okay for takato to lose work but for me to lose work isnout of question "oh... Okay" takato said "you've been sick for 3 days if your still sick..." junta tried to say but realized takato was laying down... Trying to sleep "I'll let you sleep...."

The next day
I woke up to hearing vomiting in the bedrooms bathroom right across from the bed I suddenly stand up and rush over to takato
"Takato-san its 3am what-"
"*vomit* ah- sh**"
"... Im taking you to the doctor today-"
"Wha-..t no-"
"No- takato-san your going- I'm making the appointment for 8:30 the earliest one"
"F-fine"
"Please dont push yourself..."
"..."
8:30
*cough cough COUGH"
I could not say anything... All I could do was watch as he got worse and worse...
Doctor= "I understand you've been sick for quiet some time- ....sounds like phenomia to me..."
"W-what?"
This suddenly caught my attention- phenomia!?! He was fine!
D "you see when we get sick the body will defend the immune system and fight for your body! But sometimes when we don't get rest and we push ourselves our immune system is not able to defend itself! And things like infections and organs shuting  down can happen!. Now your organs are not shutting down thankfully but if we test you and it comes back as bacterial we will give you antibiotics and an inhaler and tell your work to keep you away from their as much as possible"
J "thank y-"
D "but... If it comes back as viral.. Which I think is the case.... You will need to be hospitalized"
T "what!?!"
J "..."
D "we still have not gotten the report's back... Please give us some time thank you"
The doctor walked out leaving us their in silence
"Takato-san?

TO BE CONTINUED 😜 now I'm sorry I have not been posting I've been sick for a while which inspired this! I have a sinus infection and bronchitis so... RIP💀 I'll be fine though! Thank you all so much for the votes and likes!!! Make sure to comment I love to see your guys feedback!!! Makes me smile 😊 well have a nice day!!!!!