Drunken Communication

Third person
Takato and junta go into a bar with their cast group to celebrate the end of the season. Takato and Junta are exited to drink (mostly takato). Junta argues with takato about his drinking but after this upcoming mistake junta makes a plan that may or may not hurt takato.
Juntas POV
I see takato drinking away at his beer as he gets more and more drunk, I can't stand it. "Takato that's enou-" takato then interrupts junta "*HICK* yea yea yea- just.. one more~" junta starts to get a bit annoyed that Takato's not listening "takato I said that's enough" a random crew member cuts them off "eh eh let him drink~ he's the lead after all~ and he has to deal with hishimo-San our strict a** director *laughs*" everyone starts laughing even the director but juntas the only one not laughing. Takato states "eh~ lighten up chunta~ have a drink~ have some *hick*" junta chuckles a bit not wanting to be rude but he ends up coming with an excuse to let them both leave, they say their goodbyes and leave.
Your *hick* mean~" Junta then starts to get more annoyed and starts to yell in a whisper "what the hell is wrong with you!" Takato stays silent not expecting that from him "You know what, I'm done with the constant drinking I've been soft on you until now but this is my limit" Takato then leaves his arms and goes to Ayagi (who conveniently parked next to them at the time) takato kissed ayagi on the cheek in his drunken state not knowing who he was "are you junta?~ no wait" he looks back at junta then back at the surprised ayagi "theirs *hick* two of... you?"
Junta gets livid furious sad and disappointed and he grabs takato by the wrist and shoves him in the car (leaving the confused ayagi behind lol RIP 💀)

At the house
*HARD SLAP*
"WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** TAKATO?!?"
All you could hear we're takatos confused and drunken sobs as he hit the floor- "I'm sorry... I- thought it was yo-" junta then cut him off "do you have ANY idea how-" junta then stops to look at Takato, bruises on his face from the slap and a trinkle of blood flowing down (caused by a flick of a nail) and his sobbing on the floor. His face was all red and he looked scared and confused like he did not know where he was. "T-...takato-san?"
"You-... You say I'm your-.. Tresure. But all you do is hurt me... Make me do things I don't want to-... What am i really?"
Takato San

Takato San

TAKATO SAN

"GASP"

Back in the real world (it was all a dream)

Takato woke up from his horrible nightmare and woke up jolting away from junta
A short pause.
"Takato... Are you alright? You kept on crying saying 'I'm sorry I'm sorry'". Takato sat for a second then "ah- right- hehe sorry just a nightmare" he said as he felt his cheak-.. It was fine?
"Wait where are we?" he said finally
"Oh! You passed out at the party, I carried you on my shoulder to the car! You then kissed me on the cheak a couple times (。♥‿♥。)"
Takato blushed from ambaressment but then a sigh of relif.
In the car was pretty silent, takato layed down and used the cupholders and juntas hoodie as a pillow and juntas winter jacket as a blanket
"Chunta?..."
"Yes! Takato?"
"... Would you ever.. Never mind"
"No no you can ask me"
"... Would you ever hit me?"
"...?!"
"When that 'thing' happened with ayagi you we're really scary, I thought you would hurt me... Would you?"
Junta just stayed silent, shocked by the question
"Was that your nightmare?" junta said eventually
Takato stayed silent
"'Sigh' takato... I would never hit you... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I made you think that... Am I really that scary?"
"Yes... It's like you dont even see me as your 'tesoro' more like something to be locked away for nobody to have"
While it was true junta never wanted anyone to take takato away and he wanted to stay with him for the rest of his life... He never wanted him to feel trapped.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't hav-"
"Takato I'm sorry... I'll try to be less possessive I don't want you to feel trapped. I want you to feel happy and wanting to be with me... I love you"
That last word made takato as red as a beet
"I-... Uhm...Me too"
Junta lightly chuckled at his embarrassment
*yawn~🥱*
Takato (cutely) yawned and junta couldn't help but smile and blush. "I'll take you home takato" he said holding his hand
"No~"
Takato said still somewhat drunk. "Let's go back to your place"
Junta just smiled
"Okay"