Captured then Escape

Crowley: We thought we should capture you

(y/n): capture me? HAHAHA! Do you think I can be captured so easily?

Horn: you just seem too dangerous to be wandering around and we are still not sure what to do with you exactly

(y/n): oh, I am dangerous. Have you heard what I just said about what I am and what I did? I am the master of undeath. I can destroy cities, nations, and immortals, and I can destroy all of you.

Then I decided to cast a spell to open a few portals around me that can fit a person through. Out came some of my undead. The vampires seemed to ready themselves. I hold necrotic energy in my hands to ready myself.

(y/n): even when I'm weakened and without my staff, I'm still powerful. Now let's see who will have victory and who will defeat HAHAHAHA!

No one pov:

The battle began between the 2 sides. Both had fought hard to be the other. Vampires use their abilities and weapons. (y/n) using his magic and minions. Even though (y/n) is powerful, he was weakened, and his physical strength is weak. The vampires managed to keep avoiding most of (y/n)'s attacks and kill his minions. They managed to get the portals closed from hurting (y/n) multiple times and making him lose concertation. Things started to go down and (y/n) was kneeling on the ground. He has multiple broses, wounds, and some blood going down. The minions he had with him are dead. (y/n) was surprised they can beat him this bad.

(y/n): I'm impressed. I guess I underestimated all of you. However, it's time for me to go.

(y/n) opened a portal right next to him on the ground. It leads back to his lair. He got up and jumps in. He partly went through the portal because of Krul. She rushed and in the last second, she managed to grab (y/n)'s ankle. Krul got (y/n) out of the portal and threw him to the wall of an old building. (y/n) tried to get up, but Krul grabbed him by the neck and kept him on the wall.

(y/n): you're fast. I wonder if...

Krul hit (y/n) on the head to knock him out. It didn't and he laughed loudly. Krul hit him in the head again. It didn't work again and (y/n) laughed louder.

(y/n): HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Krul: just go to sleep already

Krul hit him one more time. He finally got knocked out.

Crowley: about time. He is pretty tough.

Soon, they took him back to Sanguinem. The vampires decided to imprison (y/n) the same way they would imprison powerful vampires. They made sure he can't use his hands or fingers. (y/n) was chained down to a chair in a room with multiple guards outside. (y/n) woke up and Urd, Krul, and Lest check up on (y/n). (y/n) smile and only said.

(y/n): this won't keep me here forever

Urd: we are not planning that

Lest: spell casters usually say that but don't succeed 

Krul: we will be back

They left (y/n). They thought he can't get out, but they were wrong. (y/n) secretly hand 2 crawling hands in his robe. They managed to get in his robe during the battle between (y/n) and the vampires. The hands managed to free (y/n)'s hands.

(y/n): you guys are useful

The vampires came back to (y/n) to check on him again, but only to see an empty chain chair and the crawling hands waving at them a bit silly. There was even a message of some glowing energy that says told you. Lest felt mocked and he smashed those crawling hands.

Lest: I should have sliced his damn hands off

(y/n) was free and back home. He decided to lay low for a while knowing vampires might try to find him again. (y/n) might consider moving someday and getting someone in his life as a lover and a helper.