chapter 15

It was dark one minute and second minute they were in another place.

"Wh... Where is my brother?" Alex said as he backed up. He was dizzy after teleporting and tripped just to get cought by the second prince alex heart made a thumb noise. It was a noise he didn't recognise.

"You care about your brother even in this situation?" The prince said as he ruffled through Alex hair who was still in his hands. "Why did you bring me here?" Alex asked as he got out of second princes grip.

"... I just wanted to share this view with you" the Prince said even though it was truth but he just wanted to spend time with Alex alone. "I'm honoured to be kidnapped by the second prince so he can share a view with me" Alex said sarcastically.

"Alex I'm really sorry about my past immaturity please give me a chance..." Second prince said looking into Alexanders eyes. "You don't deserve another chance... And never come near me if you ever have some decency but I don't think you do... now than if you excuse me I will take my leave "

Alex said as he teleported back with the help of a scroll infront of the Dukes mansion. He immediately went into his parents room and told about Chris being in danger.

Both his parents and the servants rushed towards Alex and Chris room to hear the crown prince shout.

"WHAT MAKES YOU HATE ME SO MUCH CHRISTOPHER TELL ME! ALL I WANT IS YOU TO BE MINE! YOU WILL GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IF YOUR WITH ME. WHY... WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH. I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK AND GET YOU WHEN THAT HAPPENS I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OR THE SKY!!"

"Alex are you okay!!" Chris asked as he rushed towards Alex even though he was in a bad state. "Father.... I think you should take a vacation and back up from the frontline" Sabrina said her message was to stop helping the emperor.

"Alex and Chris will not go to the academy they will be home schooled" Sabrina continued. "We will talk about the rest later. Go to sleep everyone"

As if they could sleep the whole night.

Morning came in speed of light. Both Alex and Chris couldn't sleep at all and didn't leave eachother side. This was like a deja vu for them.

"Morning..." The Duchess said today even she was tired of showing the fake happy smile. Same goes for Sabrina as for the duke and the twins they looked worst. They tried to eat but none had enough appetite to eat. "I'm full..." Alex said as he left the drawing room with Chris behind him.

"What should we do they have suffered enough before because of the royal family now the crown prince and the second prince had to come and make it worse. They both barely ate anything" . "Let's just deliver some snack in their room. Thats all we can do" the maids talk amoung themselves worried for their young masters.
_________________________
With Chris and Alex

Silence was filled in the hallway only the sound of the shoes was heard. "... Brother.." Alex wanted to say something but when he looked into Chris eyes they were dead. They were lifeless, scared, terrified, Chris lost the gloss he always had in his eyes.

"Alex?... Alex?" Chris called out waving his hand infront of Alex eyes. "Uhh.. umm n- nevermind" Alex said walking a bit faster.

"... What did he do?" Alex asked "well after he broke the magic stone I was looking for you then uhh I thought I found you but it was the crown prince... Then he.. f- forced kissed me than started saying random snit" Chris said as he acted as if shiver went down his spine.

Chris asked "what he did to you?". "Uh... Umm he teleported to somewhere I was so scared and he acted as if he cared he even touched me I wanted to cry and I.. I even said he didn't deserve a second chance he is a prince he will kill me now.. I'm scared brother only if I had listened to you in that tea party we wouldn't have encountered them or talked to them... It's all my fault I cared about the princes mood than your comfort and because of me you had to fight the bandit and than take the beating from the noble for whom we had to work for. I'm so happy to have you as my brother but sometimes... I feel like dis-"

"shhh" Chris shushed Alex before he could continue. "You think to much sometimes dummy" Chris said as he hits Alex on the head and runaway.

"Brother!!" Alex shouted as he ran after Chris.

______________________________________ ____________

"i waited for you for so many years"

"You... Bitch..."

"Haha papa!"

"Chris!!"