Chapter 9:- Marriage

" But with whom??", Anamika, Sidharth's chachi asked.

" Shehnaaz", Sidharth's grandmother, Gayatri, said looking at Shehnaaz.

Everyone was shocked to hear her, especially Shehnaaz and Sidharth.

Shehnaaz looks at Sidharth with her eyes wide open.

" But Mom?", Sidharth's father tried to say something.

" I think Shehnaaz is best for Sidharth. If his marriage was not already fixed with Kavya then I would have proposed this marriage the day I see her", Sidharth's grandmother, Gayatri, said.

" We will talk about this further only if you both have no problem marrying Shehnaaz to our Sidharth. I will just say we will keep her like our daughter, and will give her the love and respect she deserves", Sidharth's grandfather, Daksh, said.

Everyone in the Shekhawat family nodded their heads in approval.

" Sidharth child, what do you think about this? Are you ready to marry Shehnaaz", Shehnaaz's father, Daksh, asked.

"I don't have any problem. I am with my family. Their decision is my decision" Sidharth said, without showing any emotions.

Everyone in Sidharth's family looks at him with pride in their eyes.

" Give us some time please, we need to talk with our family and especially Shehnaaz" Shehnaaz's father,Daksh, said.

Shehnaaz's family took her to another room.

" We know you are not ready for marriage right now but I think Sidharth is the one for you. He is very sensible, mature and keeps his family first. He knows how to respect relationships", Shehnaaz's mother, Advika,said.

" But the last decision will be yours. We will not force you for anything", Her father,Daksh, said.

" Please think carefully before making any decision. We are always with you.", Her brother, Aarnav, said.

" I know", Shehnaaz said.

Her family went outside, leaving her in the room to think about this marriage.

Shehnaaz was confused whether to say yes or no.

She was sitting on the bed thinking when her best friends Naira and Rehaan came to her room.

Naira went to Shehnaaz and hugged her tightly.

Shehnaaz started crying feeling emotionally worn out

"Shehnaaz, please don't cry", Naira said, rubbing her back.

" I don't know what is happening in my life. Why is destiny playing with me?"Shehnaaz said, crying.

" Destiny is giving you a  chance, Shehnaaz. Please say yes to this marriage", Rehaan said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"You know everything still you are saying this. He still has  headaches from time to time due to that accident. Do you remember what the doctor had said?? He had clearly informed us that if we tried to make him remember anything forcefully, his life could be at risk. I can't take this chance. If something happens to him….. It's best if he can't remember me. At least he will be alive. I can live with his memories", Shehnaaz said, crying.

" We are not trying to make him remember anything. You can start a new journey with him as his life partner and slowly make him fall in love with you again. He doesn't need to remember anything. You can make new memories with him,start a new life with him..", Naira said.

" But if something happens…..", Shehnaaz tried to argue.

"He had seen you, right?? Has anything happened till now??"Rehaan asked.

Shehnaaz shakes her head in denial.

" Then nothing will happen now. Stop worrying and live your life happily", Rehaan said, trying to make her understand.

" Please Shehnaaz", Naira said, holding her hands in her hands.

Shehnaaz nodded her head, making them jump in happiness.

" We are so happy for you", Both of them shouted, making her giggle.

Naira and Rehaan went outside and told everyone her decision.

Everyone was happy to hear this. Sidharth was shocked knowing Shehnaaz said yes for this marriage.

Ladies hurriedly arranged bridal dresses and jewellery for Shehnaaz to wear for her marriage.

Naira  helped Shehnaaz in getting ready for the marriage.

She was wearing a beautiful red bridal lehenga with matching jewellery.

She took her outside and made her sit beside Sidharth.

Pandit ji( Hindu Priest) started the rituals for marriage.

Finally, three couples got tied in a bond of marriage.

Advika and Daksh were very happy seeing their three children getting married but they were also sad since their two daughters were going away from them.

Sitting beside Sidharth, Shehnaaz was feeling happiness as well as nervousness.

After marriage, it was time for Bidaai( The Bride's Farewell). It is never easy for a girl to leave her family, her house and  tons of childhood memories behind.

The brides(Shehnaaz, Ishani, Riya) were crying because they were going away from their house to their husband's house.

Everyone was feeling emotional due to Bidaai.

After Bidaai, the grooms and the brides left for their home in Jaipur.

In Rathore Mansion, Aarnav and Riya entered the house after griha pravesh( Indian ceremony in which mother-in-law welcome the bride in  her new house )

At the same time, Ishani and Shehnaaz were welcomed by their mother-in-laws Anamika (Aarav's mother), Sanyukta ( Sidharth's mother) in their new house.

After Griha Parvesh, Anamika took Ishani to Aarav's room while Sanyukta brought Shehnaaz to Sidharth's room which was on the third floor.

She makes Shehnaaz sit on the bed.

" Shehnaaz child, Do you need anything??", Sanyukta asked her.

Shehnaaz shakes her head in denial.

" If you need anything just tell me. Don't hesitate", Sanyukta said to Shehnaaz.

" Ji", Shehnaaz replied.

"You both have gotten married in different  circumstances than normal couples. Just treat this marriage as a simple arranged marriage. In the start, it will be difficult for both of you to adjust with each other. Try to give each other some time and everything will be fine.", Sanyukta said, holding Shehnaaz's hand.

Shehnaaz felt a little relieved hearing her mother-in-law.

Shehnaaz nodded her head, making Sanyukta smile.

At the same time, Sidharth's father was giving the same advice to Sidharth.

" And talk to her softly. No need to scare her with your cold and emotionless voice", His father, Viraj, said.

" Okay, Dad!!", Sidharth said, rolling his eyes.

Hello guys

Hope you guys like the chapter.....

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.....

It's a humble request to everyone especially to silent readers 🙏🙏

I am wishing you all Happy Diwali 🎉🎉🎉🎉 in advance

I hope this Diwali brings light and  happiness in your life. Have a happy and prosperous Diwali!

Happy Diwali My dear readers 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💥💥💥💥