7/Mechanic

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

"Since you like cars and stuff I think a mechanic would suit you?" I question more as I speak to Hayden about job options for him since he asked me if he could get a job.

He nods and looks through his new phone that arrived in like a week and he's now trying to learn to use it, along with his computer as well.
He didn't eat excited like I would have been but he's not me.

I got excited for him though.

"Okay so there's a mechanic station very close from here and there's where I get my car fixed sometimes so I'll go there tomorrow and we'll talk to the guy." I explain and look at him as he just ignores me and focuses on the bright screen of his phone.
"Okay," I nod giving up and deciding to go to my room and relax. It's been pretty tiring today since I had to send in quit some new designs I made and then check the new requests.

I draw different designs of clothing and sell them online to brands.
That's my job.

I run upstairs and close the door behind me.
Hope Hayden sleeps tonight.

...

"Alright, you're ready for your first day aren't you?" I ask Hayden as I drive him to work.
He's been waiting impatiently to finally start after they accepted him at first glance.
They said they needed a new member in their group and he was perfect for the job and he got excited I think.
I could feel how much he couldn't wait to already be there and start working.

And that made me happy.

"Yes, aren't you going to miss me?" He looks at me and I pout, how cute.
Now that I think I am going to miss him like hell.
But he'll be back for dinner every night so that's fine.

"I am," I nod pulling into the parking lot of the building that was very huge and dark.
"And you?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

He nods.
"A lot, I will call you." He shows me his phone and I giggle.

"I'll bring you lunch if you want?" I ask and he nods, giving a slight smile.
I give him a thumbs up before stepping out of the car and waving my hand at him after he heads toward the doors.

"See you later," he waves back and I smile getting back in the car and driving out of the parking lot and speeding off.

...

"Hey," Hayden greeted me as he walked inside the kitchen.
I looked up at him and smile going to hug him.

"Hey!" I pull back and look up at his face.
He looks tired but content.
"How was it?" I ask pulling him to sit at the table and tell me all about it as we eat.

"It was good. The guys were really interesting and I did a lot of work." He explained moving his hands around and I found that really cute.
He's speaking more these past days.
"I also hurt my hand a little but it's ok." He showed me his bandaged hand and I got concerned, grabbing his hand.

The bandage had a questionable sticker on it but I couldn't get a good look at it as Hayden pulled his hand back reassuring me that it was all fine.

"Are you sure?" I get closer to him and he nods focusing on his plate of food.
He was pretty hungry I guess.

I brush off my suspicion and eat my food looking at my phone and the million reports of the infamous masked bikers who are adored by people but despised by the police.
Seems like they've got a new member in the group and it might be just a rumor but who knows since they got no pictures no yet.

Anyways, who cares really.
I don't know any of their names or ever seen them in real life, so I don't fear they'll come by my house and kidnap me or whatever they do.

...

One whole month of Hayden working at his new job that he very much loves and sometimes stays longer than he's supposed to and I've gotten pretty used to it.
Since he loved doing it why should I stop him.

He's a grown man after all.
He can keep himself safe.

"Almira?" I hear him whisper and I push myself up in a sitting position.
It's 10pm and I was almost about to fall asleep.
Not bothered that he was late.

"Hayden?" My voice came out worried and shaky and I got relieved when I saw his face come to view in the night lamp I keep on next to my bed.

"It's me," he whispered again as he walked inside the room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"It's late?" I lift my arm but then drop it down on my lap.

His face turned worried and he sides higher on the bed placing his head on my lap and closing his eyes.

I slide my fingers through his black hair that he'd washed before he even came to me.
He smells good.
His hair feels soft and smooth as I play with it.

"Sorry, I got carried away." He opened his eyes and looked up at me.
"Can I sleep here tonight?" He asked and my eyebrows shot up, I nodded.
I've grown very comfortable with him the past month that it feels like he's always been here.

I don't mind him sleeping with me or changing in front of him or him in front of me. Laugh, joke, act like a kid, read and a lot more. I feel too comfortable with him, I feel like it's not a good thing.

"Did you eat?" I turn to him after he slides under the blanket and comes closer to cuddle me.

"Yea, I had steak." He pulled my body to his as he answered and I was surprised.
"Ooo fancy," I exclaim before swinging my leg around his hip and my head to his chest.

"Yeah, Archer took us to a really fancy restaurant." He spoke and I frowned.

"You went with dirty clothes and didn't even tell me so I would have waited for you until 9pm?" I pulled back to look at him and he shrugged a shoulder.

"We changed, and I forgot to call." He pulled me back to him and closed his eyes.
"I want to sleep, I'm tired." He rasps and I sigh leaving him alone.

Though I find it very strange that they changed and went to a restaurant, they are not some rich motherfuckers who spend their money on fancy things they're normal mechanics.
So strange.

But if there was anything going on Hayden would tell me right? I hope he does, because I trust him.

And I hope he doesn't do anything to lose my trust.

...