The meet up 😏😁

~CHARLES~
When Charles woke up his brother was there on the chair next to him fast asleep. He didn’t want to wake up and he wasn’t even sure he wanted to talk to anyone right now. His phone call with Max really upseted  him, though he would never admit that to anyone not even himself. “ Charles? Omg you are awake! You scared us so much last night bro. The doctor said you had a panic attach and that in your condition is very dangerous and….”, “ I’m fine Arthur, really I’m all good”” Really?” “yes really I’m fine I just got scared I don’t want to stop racing and mom was saying that she wouldn’t let me back in the car and you know I kinda panicked but it’s all good now.”   “ We will talk to her together ok? She just needs some time cause you fucking scared us with the crash and we also found out about you hurting yourself and yeah she just spoke without thinking how it would affect you mentally, she thought that was the best for you to take a break.”

~MAX~
Max felt so quilty it was eating him alive. He wanted to apologize call back, tell Charles why he talked to him the way he had. Explain why he had to act like that but he didn’t. He stopped himself every time he picked up his phone to call the Monegasque. He tried to convince himself that what he did was for the best, that he shouldn’t complicate things more, that him and Charles were destined to hate each other, they were rivals not friends the could never be friends. “ Hey, earth to Max? Are even listening to me?” he quickly turned his gaze to the young Brit “ sorry mate, what were you talking about?” “ It doesn’t matter Max. Something is clearly bothering you, you have been staring at your phone the past hour and are always spaced out lately. I tried to show you that I’m here for you, that you can talk to me about anything but you barley pay any attention to me anymore. So I’m asking straight up what the actual fuck is wrong with you, huh?” Max was socked he just started at Lando like he was an alien. “Max I am you best fucking friend talk to me, you have to talk to someone you are not good mate” “ I know , I know Lando just not now ok? Maybe later I’m not ready  to talk about it yet, ok ?” “ ok fine” “ let’s just play some FIFA”

~CHARLES~
Arthur went to get some coffee leaving Charles alone. Charles started thinking about the phone call with Max again.  He couldn’t understand why but Max’s words had affected him. Suddenly his phone started ringing and the contact of his rival lighted the screen “Wtf? What does he want?” Charles thought before hesitantly picking up. “Hello? Max?”  the line was quiet, Charles was about to end the call but….” Hey, Charles I- ah…., I just I’m sorry…” Charles was in complete sock max saying sorry max fucking Verstappen saying sorry?? “ I didn’t pull you out of that car for my image I did because it was the right thing to do, I couldn’t just leave you there….” “ I…,wow, ah thank you max you saved my life and I appreciate it” “ Yeah, get well soon bye” “ Bye Max than-…” the line was dead again. Charles was still very socked and he wasn’t the only one apparently Arthur had returned before the phone call ended. “You and Max talk now, huh?” “No, I mean yeah but not really it’s just…… I called him yesterday to say thanks and he was an asshole and he just apologized we still hate each other  nothing has changed ” “ oh, Charlie”….

~Max~
“I called, Charles” max said out of the blue. “WHAT? CHARLES? LIKE CHARLES LECLERC?” Lando couldn’t believe his ears…” yeah I had to apologize, I was an asshole the other day. He called me to thank me and I told that I did for my image and maybe I implied that it would be better if he died and you know I had to apologize this is not me and not even Charles deservers such treatment.” “ No Maxie you are not like that I’m clad you called him and apologized but maybe you should go see him too. We don’t know if he believed you and I overheard Arthur his brother he was saying something about him…. How do say this… He has been cutting himself max, he-”
  “What the actual fuck? Charles? Are you sure there is no way he is always smiling and everyone say that he is too nice, too kind there is no way why would he do that lando? It  just doesn’t make any sense…” “ I know that what I thought I was mistaken but then he has lost so much his dad, Jules, Antoine so maybe I heard right and we know that any kind of hate could make worse… I know you guys don’t get along but…” “ I will thin about it ok?” “Yeah thanks max, you know he is my friend too and I don’t want to lose him and..” “ Yeah I get it lando I would do the same.”

~Arthur~   
Charles is scaring me he has been cutting his wrists and then he also had a flipping panic attack. I also can’t be believe I didn’t even realize he was having such a tough time, I’m his brother I should have realized, I should have been right be his side helping him yet I didn’t even see it coming, heck I even fucking laughed when the doctor told as cause I thought it was a joke. Arthur’s phone interrupted his thoughts. Why was lando calling him? Probably for Charles they are friends after all. “Hey Lando! How are you?” “ I’m good I was calling to see how Charles is doing you know..” “ yeah I guessed that. He is better he will come back to racing in while I think.” “ oh that’s great. I-ah, do you, do you think Charles would be ok if max visited him? I kinda maybe told him that he should do that you know to prove Charles he actually didn’t mean what he said and that he doesn’t actually want him dead and you know..” “ wow Charles said max acted like an asshole but I didn’t expect that… I don’t know if it’s a good idea Charles is not mentally stable right now he had a panic attack too recently like last night, so maybe not the best idea on the other hand maybe this could help him? Maybe ? Who knows ? Let’s just what max does he probably won’t come through he called to clear things up so…” “ Yeah. Say hello to Charles for me will bud?” “ yeah of course! You could come a visit sometime I think he would really like that.” “ I will when I find it, bye Arthur” “yeah good night lando and good luck on the race next week” “ thanks you too”

~Charles~
Charles laying on the hospital bed, he was trying to sleep but he couldn’t turn his head off. His mind was racing. He wish Jules was here he always knew what do say to help him get through tough times and boring ones. He wished his dad was here with his advises and positive point of view. His body started sacking again and hot  tears started running. It was happening again… “ Hey Charles-OMG Charles are you okay? Charles, hey I’m here you are safe please calm down..” he felt someone hugging him and he immediately started to calm down. His voice was so calming…. He could recognize this voice everywhere and that was what scared him the most. What was max doing there? Was he hallucinating?

Author’s note: I’ve been trying to post this since yesterday but wattpad wouldn’t cooperate😅😂. Sorry for being late but it’s been a difficult and stressful couple of weeks🥺 Anyway here is another chapter let me know if you like it…😁 Also thank you for voting and wishing me good luck on my exams it means a lot🥰 I’ll stop rumbling now enjoy the chapter I guess…