Ladies and Gents we have a new chapter :))

WARNING! (mature content when you see ** when you see it again the scene is done)

Charles was speechless.... Max just....He just....

- Wha-.... What the fu-, what just happened?

- You are cute when you are confused

Did just fucking laugh? Who does he think he is? Not only did that stupid idiot kiss him he has the audacity to make fun of him too?

- Max this is not funny.... Why did you do that? What the actual fuck just happened???

- Hey, hey Charlie relax, its ok! Don't worry just go to bed, okay?

- NO! You just fucking kissed me and also NEVER, NEVER, should you tell me what to do... Like I swear I-.....

- You will what Charles? I said its time to go to bed now that ass of yours, will yaa?

- I said no!

- Okay you chose this....

And before Charles could do anything Max had once again picked him up...Like he was feather, like he weighted absolutely nothing....That stupid fucking idiot with the annoying piercing blue eyes and the stupid annoyingly bright smile.... Charles's train of thought came to an abrupt end cause he was dropped on the bed.

- Night, night now Charlie.. Sweet dreams

That sarcastic fucking stupid bastard ... No he will never let Max win just no...

- Max I said no!

- And I said goodnight

- Fine....ARGHHH I FUCKING HATE YOU VERSTAPPEN

- Yeah keep telling yourself that...

OMG! What an idiot he might just won the battle but the war is not over, in fact the war is just fucking starting and Charles will beat that asshole...You wanna play Max?? Then its game on bitch!

To be completely honest though, as much as he hates to admit it, Max was not wrong he needed some sleep especially if he wanted to get better and race again, race him again... Another thing Charles will never admit how much he enjoys racing him... Him and his stupid smile, his gorgeous, piercing blue eyes and his amazing post-race hair.... What the actual fuck?? Where was this coming from??? Stupid fucking Max, stupid fucking kiss... ARGHHH he really hated that guy with his whole heart!

**

- Aah, fuck you sooo big Maxie

- Shit so fucking tight....Fuck, taking me so well, such a good boy aren't you Charlie?

Yess Maxie's good boy...

- YESS, Oh fuck yessss, your good boy... Yours Max, only yours... Merde....

**

And of course Charles woke up hard seeing Max Verstappen in his room looking like he just saw a ghost which would have been much better if you ask Charles)... Max had heard Charles shouting so he rushed to his bedroom he thought Charles needed help... Well Charles probably needed a different kind of help... To say Max was shocked was an understatement! He just walked in on Charles shouting "Yours Max, only yours"....

- Well good morning Charles I thought something happened, I thought you needed help I-.... Sorry

What just happened? Did Max Verstappen just apologize? The Max Verstappen his arch nemesis the arrogant notorious drive? It shouldn't come like such a shock to Charles cause it was not the first time Ma x apologized to him the oat few weeks but it was definitely something he could never get used to... Max Verstappen being nice, being nice to him...

- Max can we please delete this moment from our memories.. Like pretend it never happened... Its just that we kissed yesterday and it been months since I-...well you know and I-... Gosh I feel so embarrassed

- Hey nothing happened not today not yesterday.... I didn't see, hear or do anything..

- Thanks

- What for? Now get your lazy ass up we have to go to physical therapy in an hour

- Arghhh, you are infuriating!

- Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love you too.... Now move it you princes

And just like that they were back to normal to their normal... Which also meant that the war was back on.... Charles had to get back at Max for bossing him around. Who did he think he was just cause Charles was not that strong physically didn't mean Max could just pick him up with his strong hands, and all those veins popping out-... no not getting Charles back to reality... Max needed to pay he shouldn't get away with it. Now everyone knows how much max loves his redbulls like the guy is obsessed and everyone know he hates monsters (and Mercedes)... Well Charles cant wait to see his face when he realizes that his precious redbulls were swapped with monsters taking their place... And would only realize once it was a bit late cause the cans were still redbull cans....

- Charles Marc Herve too many fucking names Percival Leclerc! What happened to my redbulls? You sick little evil piece of shit... You think its funny? Are you serious right now Charles? STOP FUCKING LAUGHING!

- Or what? What are you going to do Max?

- Are you for real now? You want to know what I am going to do

What is he doing? Why is he getting closer? Suddenly Max was tickling him... Was this dude fucking serious? God Charles really hated that guy! Who did he think he was, who the fuck gave him permission to touch him with big beautiful hands with those veins...

- Max stoppp! Seriously Max fucking stop It!!

- Who knew you were sooo ticklish Leclerc...

Max was really testing his patience and let's be real F1 drivers are not known for being patient. But to honest he hadn't laughed truthfully in ages not before Max started acting wired... He was different this was not normal not for them. They were rivals, arch enemies, that's how it has always been since they first met in karting and Charles genuinely believed that would never change but now they were acting like friends? (friends probably don't kiss but let's forget that happened) They could actually stay in the same room for more than 5 seconds without murdering each other and they had conversations now? The could also apparently joke with each other now... Everything was wired and confusing and all Charles wants right now is for everything to go back to normal but his heart doesn't really agree with his brain, his heart: likes new max, fun Max, sweet Max, it's new, it's exciting, his adrenaline hits red.....

After ages finally a chapter:))) Sorry for the wait but after I was done with my exams I had problems with wattpad cause I had no space in my phone.... I got a laptop for uni which startes in like a week so I was a able to update... More updates to come... I thin the smutty part was wired i dont know tell me if you liked it...