Y/N pt. 2

3rd person POV;

Dee was on his regular route to school and you happened to pass by him. He wasn't shy. But he was around you especially, "Hi Y/N" "Oh hey Dee!" You replied with Heavy running up to you guys panting between words "Sorry..... you.... guys... I got.... scolded... for.... hang.... on... let me.... catch... my... breath-" Y/N giggled and nodded at Heavy while Dee was glaring at Heavy.

(Here's your clothes sorry if you don't like it. I couldn't find any clothes that aren't just girls. I'll try to find some different ones for the boys to. But you may change it!!)

I'm also updating this is school! So <3 yeah I hate school I wanna go out of school already

I'm also updating this is school! So <3 yeah I hate school I wanna go out of school already. The day is going by really fast it's already 11:52am

As Heavy soon caught his breath he started a conversation walking to school "So Y/N do you wanna meet our parents after school? We'll walk you to our house!" "Uhm.. sure? I'll have to tell my parents though" Y/N said as they all were approaching the school

"Ok! Just meet us at the school gates after school. We'll walk you home again and you can ask your parents!" "Ok! Sounds good! You up for it Dee?" Dee looked at Y/N "I- uh y-yeah I'm up for it.." Heavy then replied

"Ok!" Y/N, Dee, and Heavy soon walked into school. "Well I'll see you guys after school bye!!" He waved bye and ran off Y/N waved back and giggled. "Dee your brother is funny" they said as they walked off to their 1st class Dee did the same

~A timeskip brought to you by Vicky's pretty face~

Dee walked out of the school doors to the school gates while Y/N followed behind. "So.... uh..." "I'm so excited to meet your parents!!" Dee chuckled softly Heavy then ran up to the two "Oh was I interrupting something?" He said while Y/N knew what he meant and blushed "N- no you weren't"they said with an awkward smile "Hmm... ok! Let's start walking!" Heavy said as he started walking Y/N soon followed behind then Dee.

~A timeskip brought to you by Heavys unwashed hair~

"Here we are!!" Heavy exclaimed infront of a house "Oooo I'm so excited!!" Dee then grabbed his keys and walked up to the porch to unlock the door but then the door then opened with a tall man with poofy golden hair, light blue eyes and a creepy smile kinda like an older version of Dee

"Hello Dee! And Heavy! Who's your little friend?" "I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you Mr....." "Glam! You can call me Glam!" "Mr. Glam!" "And it's nice to meet you too Y/N" Y/N smiled shaking Glams hand. Interrupting the hand shake Heavy took Y/N's hand to lead him to his room

"AH! HEAVY!!" He let go of Y/N's hand "Oh my bad sorry" he said while Dee glared at him. Again. "It's fine. But where's your mom?" "MOOMMMMM!!!" "WHAT!?" A woman's voice said "MY FRIEND WANTS TO MEET YOU!!" "W- wait! Heav-" "Who wanted to meet me?" a woman with orange hair and green eyes then came from the dining room leaning against the doorway.

Vicky pointing to Y/N "So who's this?" Vicky questioned "Their names Y/N Vicky." Glam said replying to Vicky "Oh ok" "Nice to meet you Mrs...." "Vicky. No need for the 'Mrs' btw" Y/N nodded in response "Let's go to my room Y/N!!" "Heavy no. They're coming with me." Dee said. There was an awkward silence until they started fighting over Y/N.

"they're coming to MY room Heavy" "NO! MY ROOM!!" "U-uh guys? I- I'll go to Dee's room for 20 minutes and then Heavys for another 20 minutes..? How about that?" "Sounds good" Dee and Heavy said in unison "Ok!" Dee grabbed Y/N by their hand and lead them to his room. Y/N blushed at his action.

~Once they got to Dee's room~

"So what should you like to do Y/N?" Y/N thought for a moment "Hm... What about..." "a game?" They said in unison "Ok! It's settled! A game!" "But which game..?" "(F/G)?" Y/N requested "Sure.." Dee replied

Dee's thoughts;

'Ok... so I'm just gonna guess that (F/G) is their favorite game.. I want to know more about them. So I'll have them hang out when they can so I know more about them.'

End of Dee's Thoughts

"Dee? Are you ok?" Dee snapped from his thoughts "Yeah why..?" "Oh ok! You kinda spaced out for a bit. Got kinda worried haha"

"Oh sorry Y/N" he would put his hand behind his neck "Are you lovebirds done yet?" Heavy said poking his head into Dee's room Y/N's face flushed same as Dee's "H-Heavy! I-t hasn't even been 1-10 minutes!!"

"W- What Y/N said....." "OH sorryyyy did I interrupt a make-out session??? I'll go. Have fun!~" Heavy said in a mocking tone. "HEAVY!?" Heavy quickly left the room leaving the 2 teens alone flustered "Sorry about Heavy Y/N..." "No no it's fine" Y/N said scratching their head chuckling awkwardly "So do you wanna play the game now Dee?" "Oh yeah sure"

~timeskip to after you both are done playing the game~

"It's been 20 minutes Y/N come on!" "Coming coming" Y/N left Dee's room with heavy following him into his room "So Y/N what do you wanna do??" "Hmm... what abou-" "Do you know how to play the guitar?" "Yeah? Why?" "Oh cool! Can you teach me a few songs?" "Why of course heavy!" "Yes!" Heavy exclaimed

(You taught him any of these songs. skip to 0:43 or past that to hear em)

"Woah! Thanks Y/N!" "Haha. It's not a problem!!" You smiled "oh shit I gotta go- it's 5:45" you put together your stuff "Bye heavy!!" Then left.

~Timeskip brought to you by Glams poofy hair~

"Where'd Y/N go, Heavy?" "Oh they went back home!" "Oh.. ok"

• ______________________________ •

A/N, Hey you guys!! I'm so sorry for not updating and leaving it alone for a while :/ i was having family issues and I couldn't find a time to update only at school (sometimes-)

~1067 words including this~