Dee x TransMasc! Reader ♥️

Requested by...

froggiethe_frogking

TW Transphobia, kidnap(?), mentions of murder.

Before you start reading please know that there will not be any transphobic comments allowed, if there is then I will delete your comment. This will be a Yandere!Dee please get something to eat, drink, and stay comfy! Have a good read! <3 Oh and any Derek's.. please don't take any offense to this oneshot...! I srsly couldn't think of any other names-- 💀💀

Transmasculine people are people who were assigned female at birth and their gender identity and/or expression are masculine but not necessarily male.

Pronouns are he/him btw

Third POV; *Flashback*

(Y/N) and Dee have been dating for a while now, but of course (Y/N) was oblivious to Dee acting weird, thinking it was normal.

(Y/N) was walking to one of his classes until he was suddenly pinned on a wall, he had looked up and saw Derek. God how much you hated him.

"Hey sweets~ whatcha doin' here all alone?"

(Y/N) had internally groaned rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Nothing... Derek...." (Y/N) had said annoyed and groaned once again but out loud.

Despite being a trans masculine, Derek still loved (Y/N). 

"Oh nothing.. just your love~~"

(Y/N) had pushed him away by his face and continued walking to his class. 

*Flashback End*

(Y/N)'s POV;

'God I hope Derek realizes I don't like him! What the hell is wrong with him?! He sees Dee with me all the time and I have countlessly told him that we're dating!!' I thought as Mr. (Ihonestlydon'tknowhisname--) was teaching.. whatever he teaches.

Me and Dee usually sit together, but... he's not here.. I walked with him here yeah.. but he's not in class!.. He probably got called to the principles while Derek was being a total asshole. 

Well, let's listen to Mr. ______ don't want to get in trouble..

???'s POV;

What to do.. what to do.. with..

Derek..

Derek's POV; 

' The (Y/N) chick rejected me again, all because of that damned Dee.. I'll figure out a way to rid of him soon. ' (yes Derek's transphobic but still likes you either way--) I started walking to one of my classes, when I was suddenly pulled into a room with a cloth over my mouth making me pass out.

~9 minutes later~

3rd person POV;

Derek had waken up with a cloth in his mouth flickering his eyes open seeing a tall shadow looming over him. 

'Where the hell am I..? Who the fuck is that?..' he thought in fear (though it really doesn't sound like it--) 

Just as he thought that the shadow that was looming over him kneeled down staring right into his eyes.

It was Dee....

"Afternoon.. Derek." Dee said his name in anger. 

"WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" Derek exclaimed in fear but it was muffled. 

"Oh? I thought you would've figured out by now. But, in the janitors closet. But that doesn't really matter now does it?" He said still angry but masking it with a calm voice. "You know why you're here, no? If you don't, that's your loss." Dee continued.

Derek shook in fear, he truly did not know why he was here, but he knew it had something to do with (Y/N). 

"Pathetic, you think you're worthy of flirting and looking at my darling?" Dee said in a calm voice still masking his anger while Derek sweat-dropped.

Dee then proceeded to pull out a knife. Dee brought it up to Derek's neck threatening him. 

"Look.. I won't do this if you agree to stay away from (Y/N) he doesn't like you, and neither do I. So if you agree to leave him alone and not tell the principle then I'll spare you, but if you do.. then I have no choice but to slit your throat." Dee explained thoroughly trying to make a get Derek away from his beloved.

Derek had nodded rapidly agreeing.

"Great, if you say a word about this.. well.. you already know." Dee said taking the cloth out of Derek's mouth looking at it with disgust and throwing it on the ground and untying Derek.

After he had finished Derek had stood up and opening the door running out in fear getting to his first class. Dee had had walked out slowly after Derek and getting to his first class.

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰.✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

Ahh-- Wattpad wouldn't let me update for a long time! and a bit of writers block but got a hang of it! I hope you enjoyed it, sorry it's short! Request at the request page for more!!

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓽? 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸! 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝔂? 𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾! 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝔂? 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸! 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝔂! 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓓𝓐𝓝𝓒𝓔 𝓓𝓐𝓝𝓒𝓔 𝓓𝓐𝓝𝓒𝓔!" 

~ 𝙋𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙮 - 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙊 ~

~779 words~