Accost Splendora ❷ C-7_62 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 7

Page 62- _Piteous Void_

      ’We finally start dating, and the first obstacle in our relationship turns us into strangers?! I'm sure he understands, but it's only a matter of time before he gives up. I don't even know when or how i'm gonna catch _*The Unknown*_ , and when i do, will that be the end? Maybe he's been thinking about dumping me, while i'm busy attending some stupid school meeting instead of hunting down my stalker. Tsk,” monologue rush of chaos covered deep under ambivalence, flitted through smashed lips. Similar to a murmur it could have been, yet spooked loud enough for Takahiro to regret ever saying anything.       

      ’Maybe we weren't supposed to be together, maybe we should just break...,” she whimpered even more, sounding possessed by some beguiling background entity.
This dark melancholic Rintaro, Akamaru hadn't seen, and he felt the heavy burden of acting on cause.  Next thing he knew, hands went through her shoulders and onto the wall. A pathetic imitation of his memory from when he confessed, which actually worked like a charm, purifying murky Rin clean.

Rintarõ.... _Eh!?, Hiro?, what are you doing?_

Takahiro.... _Phew! you're back. Sorry about that, i didn't know any other way to snap you out of it. Are you ok?_

Rintarõ.... _Uhh..., sorry you had to see me like that. You don't have to worry about anything, i'll be fine._

Takahiro.... _If you say so. But just a reminder Rin, i'm probably gonna regret this but of all my brothers, Keisuke is the most caring. Not to mention strong, i doubt he'll leave you for just one simple stalker_

Rintarõ.... _Ahaha, he'd definitely get a kick out of you complimenting him. But thanks, that's given me more reason to find the culprit and beat him to bits._

Together they cracked up in laughter, enveloped in a merry atmosphere. Moreover, as they showcased clear white teeth, so did a shadow elsewhere. At the time they didn't know, but their enemy had already placed future pieces in order. All left was to play and terrorise the life of a simple beloved girl.

Steps echoed throughout the hollow hallway, following two pairs of feet entering class. Both met a clean empty room held by a single thing, complete serenity. But that wasn't so surprising, considering the time they wasted topped even that of naughty stay-late students.

Rintarõ.... _Everyone's gone but i bet Ai and Kei are waiting outside. They're not the type to leave without a word._

Haruno pathetically tried to convince herself. Joining in on the oblivious attempt, Hiro replied with a much energetic nod. However, reaching for their bags atop shiny desks, both discerned little white papers pinned down on table-swung chairs.

To Be Continued.............💫