Chapter 2 Dekisugi the Devil

Dekisugi's point of view

I just finished my meeting and my secratary came with a marriage card in his hands .

He looked at me and said ' Miss Shizuka Minamoto is getting married She invited you to Tokyo Japan ' .

' Do you think I care ' i said looking at Hiroshi .

He patted my shoulder and said ' Mr Nobita Is also invited and he is coming' .

What..
' Nobita!!!!! Is coming ? ' i asked excited
He just nodded .
Oh ...my ....god !!!!!!!!!! I am gonna get him when i am gonna meet him .

Nobisugi Nobita you will be mine forever .

' when's the marriage ? ' i asked
'Next month ' he say winking

Hurrrayeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobita will be mine .

Important note :
Nobody except Nobita, shizuka and Shizuka's fiance (Gulf ) know that Nobita and shizuka were in a relationship with eachother .

Authors point of view

Next few weeks everyone was preparing for the grand wedding paparazzi following the guests everywhere , people shipping them , buying gifts .

It was all a prepration week . And after sometime it was finally the day Nobita have to visit Tokyo Japan .

Although he was sad and nervous he was excited to meet his friends Suneo , Gian and Dekisugi will be there even thoug he didn't understand why shizuka invited him anyway .

Nobita Nobi dearly hates Dekisugi with all his heart . He hates how much more successful Dekisugi is .

As for Dekisugi ....

Dekisugi's point of view

'what tha bastard ran away with my money ! ' I said angerily as I banged my desk

My workers just looked down with shame, one of them was even shaking from fear and that's what I like .

'ugghhh all of you are useless where is he now ? !' I asked .

'In the basement sir ' one of them said still looking down .

' Alright' i said as I take out my gun .

*Shoot * *shoot * *shoot *

I killed all three of them yes, there is no mercy when it comes to work .

That's my policy and I like to follow it .
I don't care if i am going to hell cause that's where I came from .
I look at Hiroshi who looked bored ' Hey get rid of them and burn this office immediately'

He nodded as I took my leave to the basement .

Triggered waring
Contains torture and brutal scenes .

Dekisugi walks downtairs and takes the lift with two bodyguards behind him .

He looks at the disgusting man who tried to take his money and run away not only that he sexually assaulted a 12 year old girl .

He was ready to make the man pay .

There was table beside him filled with torturing devices .

He grabbed small blade  and 😈 smiled at the man . Who was trembling from fear he took his blind fold and gag ball out .

' So look what we have here ' he says looking at his guards .
'please forgive me ' the man said with pleading eyes .

Dekisugi did say anything instead he took the blade and slowly started to slice the mans nose .

The man screamed in agony . Blood gushed out of his nose when the blade hits the nose bone he pull the blade  out .

Meanwhile was asking for forgiveness and screaming and trembling in pain .

Next he grabs a big sharp screw and shoves into one of his eyes .
The man was screaming in horror, pain  and the bodyguards were getting uncomfortable . But Dekisugi definately didn't feel a thingh .

Because he was a beast a devil 😈 .