Chp 5 love is in the water

Nobita's point of view

After taking a selfie I vlogged a little and Dekisugi went to change his clothes.
I followed him and made my way to the locker room . I quickly took my yellow  tee out and I felt like a pair of eyes looking at me .

I looked at behind it was Dekisugi he was staring at me with a blank face .

' what ? ' I said looking at me he nodded his head and said nothing .

He then proceeded to take his black shirt off and damn those abbs I wish I had those .

I turned away from him in jealously and quickly took my boxers off and wrapped a towel around my slender and small waist which I hate .

I made my way to the hotspring and sat inside it I wish I was manly like my friends.

Soon Dekisugi came and sat in the hotspring flexing his well built gorgeous abbs .

He starred at Me with that emotionless face again .

'Omg ! Why are staring at me like that ! ' I said to him angrily as I made my way to him .

He didn't say anything and grabbed my hands roughly making me loose my balance and almost falling .

He picked me up by waist letting my towel fall . ' Hey ?hey!!! What are you doing ????' I said to him trying to get out of his grip .

But he is strong and much bigger than me so ofcourse my plan was obviously useless .

He brought his face close to mine and said ' Can I kiss you ? ' I didn't know what happened and I said ' Yes '

He gave me a little peck on my lips and licked his lips he gripped my waist tigther and I wrapped my hands around his neck .

He gave me a tender and soft kiss after kissing for 15 secs he told me open my mouth which I did .

He put his toungue inside my mouth and explore every inch of my mouth his kiss was getting aggressive .

He kissed me hard not allowing me to breath the room was filled with lip smacking noices .

And I felt the need to kiss him back so I did our toungues danced toghther and It felt so right .

I Felt like I am kissing the Right one  . I pulled away from Dekisugi and look at him as he tilt his head looking at me in confusion.

We were breathing each other's breath and he smacked my ass hard .

That broke my trance I suddenly pull away from him causing me to fall in the water .

' I-I can't do this sorry ' I say and run away from him .