Chapter 1

The scene opens up to a rocket ship drifting through the dark abyss ofspace. In said rocket ship floats around or main character, AlexanderSmith, a 17-year-old cashier who foolishly signed up for this stupidspace program. As time passes Alexander is heard communicating withcontrol.Alexander: Hello? Mr. Danvers can you hear me?

Ah yes, Mr. Danvers the man Alexander is supposed to trust with his liferight now. The man that swore he would get Alex back down to earth inone pieceMr. Danvers: Yes, Alexander I'm here. Is everything okay?

Alexander: There's an Alarm going off right now. There's no noise itsjust there.

Mr. Danvers: Alexander I need you to tell me what color the alarm is.Alexander: Its blue. Why? Is that bad?

Mr. Danvers: Alexander, how much oxygen do you have left in yourtank?

Alexander: Mr. Danvers please stop ignoring my question

Mr. Danvers sighs as he prepares to break the news to Alexander

Mr.Danvers: Alexander a blue alarm means that the ship is low on fuelBut don't worry there should be a spare fuel tank in the cargo bay.

Alexander: And how exactly am I supposed to get it into the fuelsector?

Mr. Danvers: TO do that you would need to exit the ship.

Alexander: Great. Just great

Mr. Danvers: Now Alexander, I want you to know that once you exit theship you will lose contact with me and the rest of command. But as longas you stay close to the ship you should be fine.

Alexander: Alright I'm heading out.

Mr. Danvers: Good luck Alexander.

After Alexander grabs the spare fuel tank from the cargo bay, he exitsthe ship and floats towards the fuel sector but as he gets closer the shipsparks to life and thrusts away from him

Alexander: No, no no, No! That did not just happen, please tell me thatdid not just happen!

So here we are, drifting in the dark, cold and empty abyss of space. As Alexander floats around in space he looks back on the reason joined the stupid program anyway. Charlotte Myers. See, the two met in an orphanage and they had been best friends ever since, Charlotte was avery special to Alexander. She'd always cover from him when he didn't show up for work, they would smoke in the storage closet when they were on break, they were always there for each other. But sadly all good things cant last for ever. You see Charlotte got into a car crash last month and ever since she's been incritical condition, the doctors say its a miracle she survived but treatment would cost an arm, a leg and 2 houses.That's why he signed up for this program in the first place. To make enough money to pay for her treatment. But now he isn't even going to make it back to his own house.Alexander then passes out due to lack of oxygen. The screen fades toblack right after a mysterious hand opens and beams Alexander away.