ah yes an update.

Hello the owl house fandom. You thought this book was done hm?

Okay yeah this story is done! Expect for all the editing I have to do. Why did I write so much? What the hell is wrong with me?

Speaking of,so I'm taking a break on editing for a bit. Turns out I've written a lot on the chapters. Mostly the chapters near the end. Yeah the grom chapter I know is a long one. Damn chapter took me forever to write.

That's not exactly why I'm writing this here update. Why I'm writing it is simple! Not to long ago I wrote a sequel to this book. But ended up taking it down for some reason. Well my dear fandom! I've got great news for all of you! I'm re writing the squeal! That's right! The story's not over yet! And I'll say I've got some fun plans for the book! Evil laughter.

Here I'll give you some spoilers.

Romance

Drama

Heartache

Love triangles ( only two )

Lots of gay ( duh! )

Mystery

Revenge

And more!

Oh! And if course the cast you all know and love will be In it!

Raine

Hunter

Vee

And many more will also be in it!

Now,you wonderful readers must be wondering when the squeal will be out? Why on Halloween of course! So on Halloween ( at some point after school I don't have school anymore hehe ) I'll publish the book! There's your Halloween treat! Oh and yes I'll also post an update telling you all on here that it's been published.

Let's see,what is today's date. The 21 first. Oh shit I better start writing! I'll see all you amazing readers on October 31st!