Chapter Seventeen

HOLY FUCK I'M BACK GUYSSSS (sorry i was gone for almost a month lmaooooo)

OK FACT OF THE DAY- Did you know that approximately 70% of people in the U.S. admit to fantasizing about group sex at some point in their life, and more than 50% of those people actually follow through.

--------------------------------------------

I- huh? Did he- aaaaaaahhh *gay panic* ajvakwb

Ranboo stared at his boyfriend and lightly chuckled and pecked Tubbo's cheek in response. "Don't be embarrassed Bee, c'mere." He let go of the younger's hand and wrapped his arm around Tubbo's shoulders.

The brunette just rolled his eyes and scooted closer, burying his face into Ranboo's side. They sat there for a while just chatting BRO I HAVE NO IDEAS FOR THE CHAPTERS HELP and cuddle moments aww

"I'm bored."

"So?"

"I wanna do something" Ranboo rolled his eyes again and sighed. Tubbo's always bored and usually it's up to Ranboo to solve that problem.

He grinned and turned to Tubbo, taking his arm off of him. "What are you doing- AHH" The shorter boy was just pushed into the water and Ranboo teleported a little farther away from the water.

"OH YOU LITTLE SHIT"

Ranboo began laughing because he knew that Tubbo wouldn't splash him or else he would get hurt. Perks of being an enderman I guess. The brunette hastily got out of the freezing water and shook his head to get the water out of his hair.

"I'm- I'm sorry!" Words could barely escape between laughs but he quickly teleported away and came back with a towel for the soaked boy in front of him. "Here you go, don't get water on me!"

The younger boy snatched the towel and dried off, careful not to splash his partner. He knew that enderman were like not able to get water on them or death would happen. Something like that, he didn't pay attention in biology.

"Hmph.. thanks"

After drying off, Tubbo went and lightly punched Ranboo for pushing him in the water. "That's what you get bitch. Now do you wanna go hang with Tommy?"

The enderman shrugged and teleported them outside the SBI household. With only two knocks on the door, Tommy opened it and let the pair in.

"Hello Tubbo! Hello bitchboy."

"H-hey Tommy!" Ranboo still had the feeling that the loud blonde still didn't like him all that well but he still made an effort. No shit ranboo you "stole his best friend"

"Hi Tommy! Wanna hang out?" Tubbo was really bored and it was clear to the taller boys in the room. The blonde nodded and suggested that they visit Kinoko Kingdom and they did just that.

Tubbo still had his remote to blow the place to smithereens but now he couldn't since they would be there. Maybe it'll be good that he's visiting the kingdom, he can see where he wants it to land.

"I don't feel like walking. Oi Ranboob, tp us there please." Tommy turned to Ranboo and spoke to him for the first time since he walked in. The enderman nodded and grabbed both boy's hands. "Just describe the place you want me to teleport us. I need to know where I'm going before I teleport us there."

Time skip brought to you by spotify. WANT A BREAK FROM THE ADS? TAP NOW-

"EYYYY SAPNAPPP!" Yelling. Of course that's what he did when he first arrived.

Dream decided to come along with the group to visit his friends. *cough* one is more than a friend sir *cough* So when he saw his old friend Sappy Nappy obviously he ran over and hugged him.

"What's good my dude? It's been years since I saw you. Someone's been missing you more than me though." Ha dnf Dream quickly hit his friend and they walked off. The bench trio on the other hand just stood there.

"What the fuck is wrong with your brother?"

"I dunno.. ANYWAYS LET'S GO SEE KARL!" Tubbo grabbed both boys by their wrists and began dragging them to what he presumed was Karl's house.

Knock knock

"Come in! It's open!" Boi who tf says that like what if they're there to kill u or sum shit

The group walked in and found Karl writing in a book at the counter. "Hey Karl! We wanted you to meet someone."

Karl looked up and saw the two boys he knew and one that he remembered meeting somewhere.. "Do I? Do I know you?"

Ranboo shook his head and stared at the man. He does have memory problems but he knows he's never met this man before. The tall boy introduced himself to Karl and they all went outside. "Want a tour guys?"

Tubbo nodded, maybe, just maybe he wouldn't blow up Kinoko Kingdom. His friends live here anyways so he wouldn't want to risk killing them. HA SUCK IT @Really_0p I'M NOT BLOWING UP THIS PLACE

The bench trio followed Karl out of his house and they began the tour. To be honest it wasn't as cringe as Tubbo thought it would be. Tommy on the other hand thought it was pretty cool!

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LACK OF MOTIVATION

"And that's all I think! So do you guys like it?"

The minors nodded and heard faint yelling in the distance. "What is that?"

The loud blonde turned to the sound and grabbed Tubbo's arm, running towards it. With Ranboo and Karl following after them.

"AAAAAAAH LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEE" Oh, Dream and Sapnap were playing manhunt again. They would play this even when they were little, Tubbo remembered, it was always George and Sapnap as the hunters and his brother as the other person.

"OHHHHHH DREAMMMMM~"

"COME BACK WE JUST WANNA TALK"

The two boys kept on chasing Dream and failed to catch him every time. "GO AWAY SAPNAP- oh hi Tubbo BYEEEE" And he's gone again.

Karl just laughed and shook his head. Dream would visit all the time before Tubbo found him so this was normal. A certain loud blonde just rolled his eyes and let go of Tubbo's arm.

"Well I'm bored soooo BOOB MAN TELEPORT US HOME PLEASE." He strutted up to the enderman and stared at him. Ranboo just sighed and motioned for Tubbo to come over so he could teleport them all home.

"Oh well bye Karl! We'll visit soon!"

And they were gone.. Unbeknownst to the three, something bad was waiting for them at home...

1k words

HI I'M SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG BUT I HAD LIKE ZERO MOTIVATION FOR THIS CHAPTER SO UH YEAH also I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE LOVEJOY CONCERT IN NYC ON DECEMBER SEVENTH WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LIKE I'M SUCH A BIG FAN IT'S CRAZY THAT I CAN ACTUALLY SEE THEM LIVE LIKE WAHHHHHHH :0

anyways love yall sm thanks for staying with this story despite it's non existent update schedule <3333333333