🦋Horrificator😈

"And... Action."

On cue, Aurore, Ismael, Jean, Denise, and Mireille walk into the library carrying bagged lunches and looking like they'd rather be doing anything but be near each other. Another thing, they were dressed how their parents were when they were their age.

Aurore's outfit consisted of a knee-length high-waisted skirt fitting securely around her waist with a light pink Peter-Pan collared shirt tucked into it. The black flats and the matching belt kept pristine over the years were eagerly provided by her mother when she heard what they'd be used for. Her hair was down and curled a bit, giving it more volume.

A slightly oversized flannel shirt fit well enough over Ismael, who opted to wear it under a black denim jacket and leave both open to show off the white v-neck t-shirt. His distressed jeans were dirty in some places and rolled up a bit to show off his brown combat boots. The outfit gave him a rugged appearance, and he fell in love with it the second he put it on.

Jean's blue and white letterman jacket fit well on him, and really gave the illusion that he lived at the gym thanks to the sleeves. On the jacket were a few varsity pins and letters from different sports, and around his neck, he wore a silver chain. His black shirt was tucked into a pair of loose-fitting acid wash jeans, and completing the look was a pair of blue and white sneakers.

Simon was trying his hardest not to drool at the sight of Denise's bookworm attire. Their curly hair was pulled back into a bun with a light green scrunchie, and they wore a pair of fake prescription glasses with black rims. The enby's light green cardigan was worn over a white button-up shirt tucked into a brown knee-length pencil skirt with matching flats.

And finally, Mireille looked like she could be Juleka's sister with her black makeup, black turtle neck paired with black jeans, black studded boots, and a black leather overcoat with metal studs on the shoulders.

Aurore rolled her eyes when she noticed Ismael's eyes on her. "Eyes on your sandwich."

"Sure, if I can get a shake to go with it." His rude laughter was interrupted by a quick shove from Jean.

"You need another reminder, jackass?" He asks with a raised fist.

Ismael gave an airy laugh and held up his hands as a show of peace. "Jockstrap, chill. Just getting her warmed up for you." Aurore walked further ahead with Jean tailing after her. "Hey, you're welcome!" He laughed and nudged Denise in the arm. "You believe that guy?"

Denise almost looks surprised that Ismael is talking to them. "Y-yeah," they murmured. "It's... It's out of nowhere, huh?" Mireille lingered back a bit. And while Denise isn't looking, steals a pen sticking out of their purse to put into her own.

"Camera B," Simon whispered into his walkie-talkie. Lacey, with a camera positioned on the right side of the library, moves it with Denise and Ismael as they walk.

"So," Ismael continued, pointing to Denise's lunch bag. "What'd the Stepford parents pack for you?" Denise scoffed.

"I pack my own, for your information. And my parents aren't Stepfords."

Ismael gave a mirthless chuckle. "You get good grades and ride around in a shiny new car. If you ditched the nun clothes, you'd be one of those blue-ribbon kids with pasty white teeth and wearing cardigans no matter how damn hot it is."

"None of that makes me a Stepford!" Denise yelled, making Mireille let out a quiet squeak as she ducked her head down. "God," they huffed. "What's your damage?"

"I could ask you the same thing when I'm just stating facts." Before Denise could retort, a scream was heard coming from the other side of the library. The two look at each other in confusion and then run to where they heard the scream. Mireille fidgeted with the strap of her bag for a moment before running after them.