🦋Mal Marceau🎭

"Alright, Kim... Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm... Dare," he challenges, showing no fear in his eyes like Nino and Max. They knew better than to ever choose 'Dare' when playing with Marinette, but Kim was all in for it. "Lay it on me, Mari!"

The bluenette smirks before popping a gummy bear in her mouth. "I dare you... To run outside and say raccoons took your titties." After a beat of silence, Nino bursts into laughter while Max shakes his head and wonders how he became friends with these guys. Not that he's complaining, of course. Plus, this dare sounds funny as hell, and it's the weekend. Homework was done, their class presented their particle physics projects, they were waiting to hear who won the film contest, and they were still sort of recovering from the incident with Darkblade...

After all of that, a break seemed well-deserved, and the four childhood friends decided to spend their weekend having a sleepover at the Dupain-Cheng's loft apartment.

With a determined look, Kim slipped on his pink faux-fur slippers and made his way out of the living room, looking Marinette right in the eye as he did.

Nino snickers. "He is not..." The trio rush over to the window and wait for Kim to walk out through the bakery entrance. To his disbelief, he does. "Okay, so he's outside, but he's not gonna-"

"HELP! RACOONS TOOK MY TITTIES!" Marinette and Max laugh while Nino just stares.

"He actually did it."

From downstairs in the bakery, they hear Sabine hollering, "Kids! No crazy dares!"

"Yes, auntie Sabine," Kim responds on his way up the stairs before looking at Marinette with a mischievous grin. "It's payback time, Mari!" He declares. "Just you wait!"

Marinette only laughs harder before resting her chin in her hands. "Kimmy, you're forgetting. You, the Queen of Dares taught me everything you know. You can't touch me when I know all of your moves," she says ominously.

Max sucks in a breath and leans away from the bluenette. "You've got that look on your face, Mari; I don't like that look."

"Ah, you love it!" She snickers. "Now hit me, Kim! And just to save time, I'll pick dare."

"Okay, okay, okay," he says, bouncing a bit on the sofa. "I dare you to-"

"Marinette!" Tom calls from downstairs. Myléne and her father are here!" With a look of realization, Marinette shoots up from her seat.

"Shit, I almost forgot," she mutters and rushes upstairs.

Kim and Nino look confused until Max explains, "Last week while Mari and I were training for the tournament, she got a commission from Myléne's dad to make him a new hat for his routine. Remember? The troop M. Hapréle is in is putting on The Mime's Excellent Adventure later in the afternoon." Kim and Nino nod, now recalling Myléne's announcement on the group chat.

The bluenette runs back downstairs with something in her hands and then heads down to the bakery. Deciding to say a quick hello to the Hapréles, the boys follow Marinette into the bakery. The rainbow-haired girl beams when she sees her other friends.

"Hey, guys! Having another sleepover?" She giggles and points to Nino's pink bunny slippers. He doesn't look the least bit embarrassed and poses as if he were a foot model.

"Thank you again, Marinette," Fred says while reaching into his pocket for the payment. "If I had shown up with my hat looking such a way, Sarah would have my... You know what," he mutters. Myléne frowns a bit, but her expression disappears as quickly as it appeared.

Marinette shrugs a bit. "Hey, it's no problem. The tear wasn't too bad." A few customers in line at the counter show some intrigue as she talked and presented her work. "And I sewed that pocket on the inside as you asked."