(10)inconvenience

" shit... That's hurt " -Mike

Micheal stood up as he checked on Roxanne. There was no physical injure fortunately on him and the animatronic.

" Roxanne, thank you for assist me. You can go back to your room " -Mike

" no.. " -Roxanne

She responded quickly as she began to carrying Micheal.

" I can see them, they're on the underground?... " -Roxanne

That where the memories hits Michael. The place he resent, the place where's his death were. He gulp and asked for Roxanne to put him down.

" lead the way Roxanne.. Now! " -Mike

He ordered as Roxanne began to carry him again and she ran all the way to the location.

_______________

" I am surprised.. He spared you " -Charlotte

" lol at first he didn't want too. In fact he tried to posses my body " -Gregory

Her expression darken as she muttered some words. Gregory drop a sweat and nervously laughed

" but it didn't work! I am much stronger than him " -Gregory

" yeah you both shared body.. Though I'm glad you got the full control. With this, we can get rid of– " -Charlotte

" no " -Gregory

Gregory shut his mouth as Charlotte look at him with questioned face.

" .. He doesn't bring any harm anymore. No need to get rid of him " -Gregory

" .. You got attachment issues and fear of abandonment " -Charlotte

Gregory clenched his hand trying to not argue with facts that his new spirit friend has point it out.

It was true to be honest.

Why would he still keep the infamous serial killer around? Was it because he was his first adult that stay with him for a long time or was it because he need someone to care him?

He don't know

" just get me out of here " -Gregory

He pouted not wanting to continue the conversation.

" alright– " -Charlotte

" GREGORY! " -Roxanne

Charlotte was cut off by the tall female wolf. Gregory looked to where the voice come from as he was horrified.

Micheal in the other hand get down from Roxanne as he slowly walking towards Gregory not feeling the spirit presence

" Micheal...! " -Charlotte

She was not hear by him

" Kid.. I want to help you but you need to stop running away... " -Mike

" ... " -Gregory

Gregory grip the evidences he got stepping back from the security guard. He should trust him, he really should but a memory made Gregory said less.

***

" Micheal, please it's dark in here! I can't breath! "

The child look similar to Gregory's. He cried, begging and pleading for his big brother to let him out from the dark room he was put in.

No matter how much the child begged, the older brother only laughed outside of the room.

It was an unpleasant memory, this memory doesn't belong to Gregory and possibly it doesn't belong to William.

It gave him shivers, he have to be aware.  He have to run. 

Run for his dear life

***

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realized that Micheal put his hands on Gregory's shoulder.

" See kid, now let's get you to the main office and we will settle this out– " -Mike

He was cut off, he was cut off by Gregory's screams.  The scream is familiar to both Charlotte and Michael, it's too similar to the crying child..

Gregory in the other hand couldn't help but feels the child's memory emotions. The pain, the sadness and the loneliness. The child just want to rest but it was backfired by this guy in front of him.

" Kid?! " -Mike/Roxanne

" WHY DID YOU LOCKED ME IN THAT ROOM, MICHEAL?!  " -Gregory

Micheal felt the shiver through his spine. Someone know his real name, his old name. Even worst and suspicious, the child in front of him know a memory that keep himself regretful.

He tried to ease up the child but Gregory pushed him away and taking another step back.

" I can't breath, Micheal. I begged over and over again but you still won't let me out. " -Gregory

His voice was cold and drain out. Micheal want to say something to this stranger child but what should he says? He barely know the child but yet his figure is giving him Deja Vu. He couldn't do anything but to froze and the spot he was pushed down.

Roxanne watched the situation while recording it using her camera eyes.
What can she even do at this moment? She was one of the reason why Gregory is running away.

Charlotte the marionette with stern look. She doesn't really know what to do. She was just like Micheal, speechless.

Gregory looked at everyone who is frozen at their position. He took this chance as he grab Charlotte's spirit hand and ran away.

They both could hear Micheal faint voice calling for him. Few minutes later, the alarm mall have been sounds.

Michael voice is sounds through the microphone

" All staff bots and crews, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I ordered you all to find a child with blue shirt and brown hair " -Mike

The staff bots stop whatever they are doing now and started to looking around. Gregory hid behind the big vase coughing for breath.

" shit... " -Gregory

________________________________

(A/N): from now on, this book will be a slow update unfortunately because I said so