💌16

⚠️⚠️⚠️TW!! MENTIONS OF R@P3 AND SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️⚠️⚠️

_______

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Just hear me out all the way before you start yelling"

"Just spit it out already!"

"Damn okay...sorry i guess that I couldn't tell you the full thing. To be honest if this wasn't part of my therapy I wouldn't be apologizing. Im supposed to push through my emotions and be able to tell people this. Its not that easy though."

"Just spit it out! Thats your problem, you cant say anything with having to go over it in your head. Just fucking say it"

"Okay damn"

You gave him a nasty look

"After this Katsuki Bakugou. Im done with you. I don't owe you anything but this story. I thought it would be sad to move even if we just met you guys but i was wrong."

Bakugou rolled his eyes at you he doesn't even know why he cares so much.

"I wonder if your just like her. Do you both make the same noices?"

"What?"

Bakugou looked at you confused

"The man told me that when we stood infront. At first i didn't know what he meant.

He uncuffed me and dragged me to a room.

I was 13, maybe a little naïve but i feel like i should've seen it coming

He was much stronger then me. I didn't start training with my quirk until i was 14.

He grabbed my wrist tighter and pushed me to the ground. He started to yk get naked-"

"Stop, you don't gotta tell me all that"

"Okay....he raped me."

Your head hung low

"After that he left me on the cold floor alone and i was shivering. He took my v card but since I didn't want it to happen i say I still have it. I cried more then any other time in my life. "

You could feel tears were gonna spill

Taking deep breaths you grabbed katsukis pillow.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to hug someone"

Without thinking it he pulled the pillow away and gave you a hug.

He didnt know why he did it. Nobody as even given him a hug that he has allowed and especially one that he made

*i think i made a soft spot in him*

"I don't know how long i was there. I just remember being on a bed and passing out. Once in a while i would feel sharp pain in my arm, i think they were shots but i don't know of what."

"How did you get out of there?" He asked backing away from the hug

"Pro heros and my moms came to get me. They couldn't capture any of the bad guys but they got me back"

"Thats it. Thats all my story, i told you i was almost done bruh you got mad for no reason kid"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Anyways, i want to become a hero because i want to find those men and show then what i wish i couldve done back then."

Bakugou opened his mouth but you cut him off

"Im not a sad person, i have a big, loud personality. So don't worry im not gonna be crying and what ever the fuck I've been doin"

"Ughh I've met people like you."

"I don't care"

"So why did you actually come to my room?"

"What do you mean? I literally told you. Are you deaf? Are you okay? Hellooo"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"No your right, i couldn't sleep im just silly like that"

"What?"

"Bromepersonallyionevenknowbutimsuperhungryandyeahineedfoodcanyoudrive?Noyourtoolittlehuhwellican-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP NO I CANT FUCKING DRIVE YET BUT I CAN COOK"

"Wait you actually understood me?"

"Omg do you want food or not?"

"Yass"

________

BRO AINT NO WAY I TOOK THAT LONG TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER IM SO SORRY BUT YALL THIS STORY IS GONNA GO PLACES NOW THAT IM DONE WITH HER BACKSTORY