⏤iii jade

𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

🩰

❛ily <3 but ill never tell you..❜

It's currently 1am in the morning on Saturday and I'm laying in my bed scrolling through TikTok when I get a FaceTime call from Jaden, so I sit up a little and answer

"Hey Jade" I mumble since I'm tired.

"Hey melly" he says with a little smile and laying in bed as well with a hoodie on, and his pinky purple LED lights in the background.

"What's up?" I say will slightly staring at him trying not to zone out to much to miss what he says.

"I wanted to ask you something"
"Asks me something? At 1am?"
"We'll your awake aren't you"

I giggle a bit and let him go on.

"Anyway I wanted to ask you if you wanna come to the mall with me around 8:00 PM my mum's taking Daelo to go watch some movie and wanted me to go with."

"Yea I don't mind we can walk around while their watching the movie that's chill."

"Okay that's set. Anyway what are you doing up this late?"
Jaden sits up on his bed showing his whole face.

"I couldn't sleep I've been scrolling on TikTok for hours now."

"You should sleep now or your gonna have bad dark circles Tomorrow and we both know how much you hate that."

He raises his eyebrows a little knowing he's right which causes me to abruptly start laying back down and putting the covers up to my neck.

"Goodnight jade." I smile

"Goodnight melly" he smiles back and ends the call

I lay down in bed and fall asleep thinking about Jaden as always.. I love and hate having a crush.

I feel a heavy weight jump on my stomach and wake me up from my sleep and I grown.

"Meme wake up!" I hear the enraging sound of my little sisters voice Morgan .

"What do you want let me sleep." I cry out

"Mami said to wake you up and you know she's gonna get angry if your not outta bed in the next minute."