Back to Square One

You lay awake at night, in bed. You nuzzled your nose in the pillow sheets as you recapped everything that happened today,

"Besides, when I said I owned everyone, I especially meant you love~" those words rang in your head like a bell. You felt completely hot on your cheeks, did you- did you actually like him? No, you can't! He trapped you! Teased you! You're lucky he let you win today, tomorrow was gonna be much worse. You instead sighed and rolled over, curling up into a ball, hugging the covers.

"Good night, Hatty." You mumbled.

——

It was sunny out, the air was salty and fresh, perfect for a party out on The S.S. Friendship. You arrive in a cute seabreeze blue dress with little ocean waves on the bottom of it. You wore blue flip flops and a blue headband to top it off. Hatty had invited almost everyone of his friends too this party. You were gleeful when he had mentioned he wanted to be your date.

You waited on the dock, and waited, and waited. You dangled your blue flip flop feet over the boardwalk. This was where he told you the party was.. right? You pouted and rested your chin on your hands as you thought about this. Did you just get stood up? No, he couldn't, he was too nice too do that. You sighed and waited. What felt like hours pass by, you considered leaving, it was a shame too. You were excited, you especially wanted to dance the night away also. You stood up just before hearing waves ripple and crash. My god it was him.

"Hello Y/N!" He called from above, "Don't you think it's a bit too early to go home?" He teased. "Hop aboard! Your friends are eagerly waiting for your disposal!"

He stopped the boat at the dock, and helped you aboard. "Welcome, to the S.S. Friendship!" he echoed for dramatic pleasure.

——

A/N

Holy shit, I haven't updated in forever. Well here you go! Sorry if it isn't long enough, I can only write so much now since I'm kinda over Hatty, but I'll finish up the story of course.