Chapter 88

Hi bae! Murder smiled coming into the baby room where I was. He had this goofy smile on his face.

Heyy!

How my son?

He's good, just went to sleep! So be quiet.

Ma bad. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "Can I get a kiss?" He asked trying not to laugh.

Why is you acting so weird?

I'm not I'm just happy!

Why?

I made a bunch of money, I got my wife back, I got my son i just got a great feeling.

Oh okay great feeling! I like your hair cut and braids. Nick did them?

Yeah she told me to tell you that you didn't have to break up with her like that after your last appointment.

Yeah well she could of told me she use to fuck on you but that's neither here or there.

You right BUT I got a baby sitter tonight through the morning and we are going on a date!

A date?

Yes a date! An overnight date at that so ima need you to go put on something sexy and elegant.

I don't know baby I'm not ready to leave my baby yet. Who's this baby sitter?

Nun other than Gina! She'll be here in an hour so please go get ready!

I have to pump and stuff bae I can't just go somewhere overnight my baby needs me.

Destiny you have plenty of milk stored. Gina is a mom she is his god mom he will be completely fine!

Your not going to take no for an answer are you?

Not at all so pleaseeeeee go get ready.

Alright alright! I left the room and went into my room. He wants me to wear something sexy and elegant? Where was we going?

I fumbled through my clothes and dresses. I didn't really see anything I wanted to wear.

I found this sexy black long sleeve dress. It reached my ankles and had a deep slit on the left side stopping just under my hips. It tied in the middle of my thigh on the side with some heels I got from fashion nova that was all black and diamonds that laced up the legs and a diamond strap across my toes.
And my small black Chanel hand bag to complete my look with some diamond studs.

I went and got in the shower. I wet my wig to get my curls right then pinned it up and laid my hair down with band after getting out the shower. I dried off than lotioned down. I smelt good and felt good. I began to get dress and I felt sexy. I was not feeling like myself cause all I do is mom! But I haven't gotten dress in I don't know how long. I'm kinda glad I was getting out though I needed this.

I did my make up with a soft glam. I looked good! "Oweeee okay cutie!" Gina smiled coming into my closet.

Thank you! I smiled.

Where y'all going? She asked smiling leaning on my vanity.

I don't know I was hopping you would tell me.

Oh shit I don't know he just asked could i please do him a huge favor and watch the baby til tomorrow.

Wow! I don't know what this Nigga got up his sleeve! I laughed getting up.

And he already ran down everything to me like I don't know already.

Feeding time.

I got this go enjoy your husband Destiny! You got that new mom syndrome go give that man some head or something enjoy your date byeeee! She said as she pushed me out the room.