Chapter 95

Hey! I said speaking to Leira as she came out her room smiling from ear to ear.

Hey cous! She smiled sitting on the couch!

I gotta talk to you about something.!

Oh my god is it bout yesterday with Murda? It was an accident! He thought I was you.

Yeah he told me that. Why were you walking around here in just your bra and panties?

Honestly cous I swear I didn't think anybody was home! I was making a movie!

A movie?

Yeah...I started an only fans...this one guy paying me 50K for some live videos and shit and some dates so I took him up on his offer. I figured I can buy a house and a car and be out of here.

You damn near prostituting yourself for some money Le....

Not just money Des I just don't wanna over stay my welcome here. I just need to get back on my feet! She said starting to cry.

You know you can stay here as long as you need to that's not a problem Le! If getting that much is so important to you than I'll loan you the money and you can pay me back when you get on your feet.

I can't do that Des!

Don't even think about it like that. First thing Monday morning I'll go to the bank and get the money. I'll even help you car and house shop!

Oh my god really Destiny!

Yeah it's what family is for girl! We suppose to help each other.

I can't thank you enough and I promise nothing like that will happen again. I'll definitely be making sure I have on clothes all the time. It really was an honest mistake.

I hear you just be mindful that my husband is here! But remember first thing Monday morning! I smiled getting up. "Oh and ahh Leira.!"

Yeah cause? She smiled.

You try any weird shit with my husband and I will kill you! I said with the most sweetest smile.

Cameron God mommy is here I'm back from my honeymoon!!!!!!! Gina extremely loud mouth yelled coming through my doors. "Uhh who the fuck is you?" She asked twisting her lips up looking at Leira.

Ginaaaaa! I snapped getting her attention. "This is my cousin Leira you remember her?" She's been staying with us a bit, she just moved back!"

Ohhh, hey! What you got some work done or something? You look different!

Ginaaaaa!

What she do?!

No! Leira laughed. "I just grew up!" She said smiling. "You don't remember me Gina?"

I remember you a bit but besides all of this, nice to see you and all, where is Cameron?

He's with his dad!

Excuse me? You might as well had just stuck a knife in me and told me to die!

What?! Why are you being so dramatic?

I waited 26 days, 14 hours, 27 minutes, and 11 seconds until I got back here to see my child and you mean to tell me that he is with this bum ass dad! Just kill me now! She said fake tearing up and falling on the floor.

Are you okay?

No I want my son son!

At this point go have one!

I am! She said bussing out crying.

What?! I laughed. She sat up and crawled to her purse slapping an envelope on the table. I picked it up and started jumping up and down. "This Nigga got me pregnant before our wedding, how about we in Bali bouta get on the jet skis and I just started feeling so sick. I had to go to an urgent care out there they tell me I'm 11 weeks pregnant! And it looks like a boy!" She said crying her eyes out.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I jumped up and down screaming in excitement. I jumped on her on the floor hugging her. "Yessssssss the lord has answered my prayers!" I laughed hugging.

I couldn't wait to get here so I can tell you how this Nigga keep trapping me.

Trapping you? Gina he your husband! I laughed.

So what that's trapping me! And he just think that shit is so funny.

Well at least Cam is going to have a cousin to play with!

Yup two of them cause I had a dream you was pregnant!

Yeah only for it to really be you!

Nah my dreams ain't never wrong gone head tell me the good news you pregnant too.!

I am not pregnant Gina! I laughed.

Ughhhhh! Stop laughing at me! She fell back and cried some more.

Oh my god I love you dude! I laughed rubbing her stomach. "I really do hope your a boy, god mommy can't wait to meet you!" I laughed talking to her stomach.

Y'all gay! I'm convinced y'all be bumping coochies when me and Chaz not around! Murder said twisting his lips up coming through the door holding our baby.

CamJammmmm! Gina smiled hard getting up taking him from his hands. "Your most favoritest person in the whole wide world is back! Now let me tell you what god mommy did!" She smiled walking away and going up the stairs with him.

I was talking to her stomach, she pregnant! I laughed wrapping my arms around his waist.

Oh I should of knew that! Y'all still gay though!

No we is not! I laughed. "How was the doctors?"

It was good he ain't cry or nun he got his shots. I Gotta go pick up some baby Tylenol she said that would help with pain or fever later on. But he might just sleep throughout the day.

Okay! Thank you, I didn't feel good earlier!

I know ma mom told me. Thanks for doing that for me too.

It's okay I love her like she was my mama. You know that!

Yeah, but I gotta go do some Shìt wait up for me tonight?

Uhhh what time you thinking bout coming in?

I ain't gone be to late...

Ja...

Bae just wait up for me ight! He smiled cutting me off. He held my face with both his hands and kissed me passionately. I let him go and he kissed me again before he let me go and left back out the door.

Wow he loves you bad! Leira smiled.

Yes he does! Ginaaaaaaa give me my baby back! I yelled going up my stairs.