Friend

"I see you staring," He said. I looked down, scared to meet his gaze. He caught me again. This time he said something. We were walking in the park and I had gotten lost in my thoughts about him as I looked up at him. I always began daydreaming, and when I did I couldn't stop looking. I was in love, I couldn't help it. I longed for his smile to be for me, for our occasional hugs to mean as much to him as they do to me. Of course they don't. I was just his friend. What a disgusting word. 'Friend'.
"Do you like me or something?" I couldn't tell if his voice sounded humorous or serious. I looked up at the piercing blue eyes I had grown to love and lose my words. I snap out of it in a second when I finally think of something fitting to say.
"Yes," I was sick of denying it. Of course I do, if you saw him you would too. "C/N, I don't just like you. I love you. I have loved you since the second I saw you. You opened your mouth to introduce myself and I fell harder. Everything about you is amazing, there is nothing not to love. Your eyes look like the ocean, with flecks of sparkly grey that shine in the sun. Your hair falls perfectly even if you have just woken up. You know if anyone is feeling uncomfortable or scared, and whatever words you say automatically make everyone feel better, it's just something you do.

You try and make everyone happy, and if everyone isn't happy you try your hardest to make it that way. Even if it sacrifices your own. Your the most selfless person I have ever met, you are funny and you make me laugh all the time. You are the most gorgeous person on the planet. Whenever I have a bad day, I see you smile and everything is ok again. My worst days are when you aren't here. Not just mentally, but I am quieter, I don't do the things I usually do. You hold my emotions in the palm of your hand, and a tiny squeeze can break me to pieces. You turn all my hate into love just by existing, and no one else has ever done that for me. So yes. I love you, C/N, and if you saw yourself the way I do, you would realise why,"

His eyes were widened, and I caught my breath. I don't think he expected such a big answer. I turned away and began walking. I have feared this day for three years. The day he denies ever having feelings for me. I need to walk away because I cannot handle that kind of heartbreak. Water pools in the back of my eyes, and I blink because nothing evens happened. He didn't even say anything, so maybe he won't despise me.

C/N POV

She turned away after her speech and began walking. She thought I was funny? Gorgeous? Amazing? Selfless? Wow. I came to my senses and grabbed her hand. I twirled her around so that she was tucked right in front of me. One arm was holding her in place around the waist, and the other held her hand. She looked up at me, doey eyed, and I looked down at her beautiful eyes.
"I couldn't have said it better myself about the girl I like," A look of confusion crossed her face, and I thought, of course she couldn't get the hint. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head down. Our lips met and she gasped, smiled and kissed me back. Our lips just played a game of chase and it was entangled in love and sweetness. We broke apart and I saw her cheeks were flushed.
"So what about this girl you like?" She asked suspiciously. I chuckled and pecked her lightly on her swollen lips again.
"It's you. It's always been you. I love you," I said quietly. Her eyes sparkled as she registered what I said and she pulled me in for another kiss.