Prologue

In the hospital, there was a sound of crying from a newborn baby. Her father carefully hold the baby, looking at his new child in his arm with a warm smile.

"She's a girl." He muttered and turned his gaze to his wife.

"Let me hold her... I want to see her..." Her mother whispered tiredly. Her husband approached her, slowly held the baby to his wife. Her mother looks at her own child and cried in tears. Tears of Joy. She was so happy. Meanwhile a boy who is next to his father watching the scence cluelessly. His father smiled and patted his head softly.

"She's gonna be your little sister now, Denji. Her name is Y/n. Protect her at all cost. I want you to look after her before we passed away. I know this is too early to tell you but please promise me, Denji." His father said trying to hold his tear back. Denji couldn't do anything but let out a slow nod. Poor boy, he just a kid and doesn't deserve this cruel life.

"Good" His father said before slowly walked to his wife and take the newborn baby from his wife hands. The little boy stood still as he was so confused when his father hand him the newborn baby.

"Denji, Can you walk back home with your sister safely?" His father asked. Denji nodded. His father gave him a warm smile before slowly pushing him away.

After they left, the father sighed before looking at his wife with a worried look. His wife glance at him back before let out a giggle.

"I guess our happy life is already at the limit..." The mother whispered tiredly. He looks down on the floor before slowly approaching her. He sat next to her and held her hand.

"I hope they forgive us for leaving them. I feel bad that we're gonna leaving them at young age." The father said.

Suddenly, a disturbing creature appeared on the floor and looks at them with lustful in it's eyes. The creature looks like it want to devour them anytime.

Denji finally made it at home with his now new littler sister in his arms.

"Y/n, huh..." He smiled and gently poked her cheek. The little Y/n let out a cute sound making him squeal.

"I'll protect you at all cost, my little Y/n." Denji said.

Years passed, his parents still didn't came back. What cause them so long that they haven't came back yet? The boy was confused. His sister wondered what her parents looks like. She want to meet them. She has only saw her brother but what about her parents? Who are they? Many questions was filled inside her head.

Then there was a knock on the door. Denji got up from the bed and walks to the door. He unlocked the door and saw an old man. Since when their parents didn't came back they don't have enough money to pay rents and foods. They owe so much money.

"Kid, I have a extra bad news for you. Your mother died because of heart disease. We found her corpse in the hospital but we didn't found your father body. We still don't know if he is alive or not. The police are still investigating right now. And the other bad new is... If you don't pay me the money that I have gave you, I'll do something that you don't want to feel. Keep that in your mind, Denji." The old man warned him. Denji stood still with his eyes open wide in shock. His mother died? There is no way she's dead. He doesn't believe it but when he thought about their parents didn't came home for years, was that happened? But what about his father? They can't leave them like this. He still young and has to take care of his younger sister.

"I want to see my mother." Denji said. The old man nodded before he left.

"What happened?" Y/n asked worriedly. Her brother looks at the other direction before gritting his teeth.

"Mother's died." That's all he could said. Their mother died. Y/n quickly look at him shocked. Their mother died? How could she die? She want to meet her mother. But after her brother told her that her mother died she doesn't has any hope anymore. Maybe she still has hope left to meet her father.

"W-What...?" She stuttered before tears flow out of her eyes. She cried. Her brother also cried. He doesn't want to see his sister in pain. He quickly hugged her close and patted her head.

"Do you want to see her?" Denji asked. Y/n could only nodded while crying onto his chest. I mean she is short so, yeah.

They're now Infront of their mother grave. Y/n was on her knees while sobbing. Denji could only look at his mother grave with a hurtful face. His expression fills with regret and sorrowful.

The car window slide down revealing the old man.

"Kids, you two have got until tomorrow to put 700,000 together. You can beg for it, whore yourself out... I don't care. Get it done. Otherwise, we chop you two up in pieces and sell the bits." The old man said before the car driving away leaving Denji and Y/n alone.

After a minute, they suddenly heard a sound. They turned the gaze to the direction where the sound came from and saw a small devil with chainsaw on its head.

"A Ch-Chainsaw?" Denji whispered before grab Y/n's hand and pull her closer.

The small chainsaw devil could only stood still. Denji felt her sister struggling and looks at her confused.

"Denji, let me go for a moment..." Y/n said. Denji thought for a moment before let her go. She slowly approachs the small chainsaw devil as it took a step back and ran away. Y/n ran after it making Denji shouted her name before following her.

The small chainsaw devil stopped as Y/n stopped as well. It turned their head to the girl with a hope in its eyes. Y/n look at the small chainsaw devil in curious then gasped when she saw another small chainsaw devil laying on the grass with two holes as the blood dripped out of its wounds. Denji arrived and stopped next to his sister, trying to catch a breath. He gasped when he saw two chainsaw devils. There are an orange one and yellow one. The orange is in worse condition while the yellow one looks at them with an expression that no one could not understand. But to Y/n and Denji, it's like it want them to help its own kind.

Y/n then got an idea before slowly approaching the orange chainsaw devil. The yellow allowed her to walk pass as Denji looks at his sister worriedly.

"Y/n! Becareful!" Denji shouted. Y/n ignored him as she bend down and held her arms out to the orange chainsaw devil.

"Bite me. I heard that devil can heal their wound if they drink blood." Y/n said. They orange chainsaw devil body slowly got up before biting her arms hard enough to draw blood out. Y/n wince in pain but ignore it. To her surprise, its wound started to heal. She smile in relief that the orange chainsaw devil is now safe. She looks at the yellow chainsaw devil, then her eyes widened. It also have wounds too. How could they not notice?

"Denji, could you let it bite you too?" Y/n asked. Denji flinched and looks at the yellow chainsaw devil who has a pained and tired expression on its face. He sighed and nodded. He bend down on his knees before held out his arm letting the yellow chainsaw devil bite him. He almost screamed because of how pain it was. How could his sister handle this without screaming? He thought with his other hand covered his mouth.

-----

Those are not real, I just made it up 😔

This is how you look like in the next chapter

This is how you look like in the next chapter. ART NOT MINE! I forgot who is the owner :,)