Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? || 06

large age gap siblings! thank me later 😌✋

___

"where's koo?" aera tilts her head, clutching her hands inside the mittens, staring at jimin with her dark, round eyes anticipating an answer from the elder brother.

"he's sleeping," jimin smiles in return, patting her head over the beanie and secures the scarf around her neck as she's about to go outside in the snow. "let's go now, riri's all ready like a good girl," he crouches down, opening his arms and aera moves between them, hugging him back with a smile as she nods her head.

"oppa made riri so pretty today," she giggles, kissing jimin's cheek, keeping her hands on his shoulders, tilting her head to show him her innocent smile.

"riri always looks pretty," jimin nuzzles his nose against aera's, chuckling when she suddenly kisses him again, this time on the lips, "alright, i see a very happy baby here. what's up?"

"we'll make olaf!" aera claps her hands, jumping in her place, then points at the window, "it's so beautiful outside. riri will go and play and hug the snow and make olaf with oppa! it'll be sooo funnn! yayyy!"

"yes, let's go," he stands up, holding aera's hand as she skips her way beside him, talking about how they will need a perfect carrot to make the snowman's nose, some sticks and mittens for his arms and hands, a hat and a scarf to make him look a gentle(snow)man just like olaf.

as they pass jungkook's room, aera stops on her track, glancing at the door and tugs on jimin's hand, pointing at the door. "koo's not coming with us?"

"i don't think so," jimin shrugs, "he was tired after returning from the company last night. he stayed back in the studio for some editing stuff,"

"what's that?" aera asks.

jimin stares at the six-year-old and nods to himself, wondering why he even tried explaining it to her when he knows she won't understand and most certainly doesn't even know what editting, production or direction is. he shakes his head, carrying aera up in his arms and goes near the door, gesturing her to call jungkook.

"koo! wake uuuuuppp!" aera shouts, hitting her hand on the door, "kookieeee! ge'uuupppp! we' going to playyyy!" jungkook doesn't respond and aera pouts, turning to jimin with a sad face, "he's not listening, oppa,"

"he must be still asleep," jimin says, "leave him, let's just go and have fun. kookie can join us later, yeah?"

"mm," aera nods, wriggling lightly to get down, wanting to walk on her own today, unlike many days when she would cry to be carried by her brothers, especially when they were supposed to pass the crowded paparazzi that would just keep taking pictures and screaming along with the fans. as much as the boys would stand and let them take the pictures, aera didn't like the crowds, especially the one that keeps yelling and shouting.

even though it had been almost a year since she was introduced to the fandom, aera still couldn't get used to the crowds of armys and media gathered everywhere they would go. and she often went viral for that. pictures of aera clinging onto the boys screamed out cuteness to the fans as even the boys would just chuckle, assuring her that they're gonna go away from the crowd soon.