The Alpha CEO

알파 CEO - The Alpha CEO

***

Draco Lucius Malfoy,The 28 yrs/old alpha CEO of Malfoy corporation,he was 20 when he take over his father company and got married at the age of 20 had a son at 24.

He was a muscular CEO with a platinum beautiful blond hair with his cold deadly gray eyes.

He has already a wife and a son name Astoria and Scorpius.

"Dammit!." Draco said and throw the papers out of his table he was so angry.

"Why can any of you find an omega assistant!." Draco shouted in anger.

Draco wanted an Omega assistant to play with as an mafia he was scary and criminal.

"I-i found one boss b-but he was your enemy!." One of the employee said thrembling.

"Who!?." Draco ask.

"I-it was Harry James Potter,the 25 yrs/old heir of potter family!." He said while giving Draco the information of Harry.

Harry James Neē Black Potter

- 25 yrs/old -

- Heir of Black,Potter Family -

- Omega -

Girlfriend : Ginerva Molly Weasley

Draco read the information and smirked he never knew his enemy Harry was an omega.

"Interesting called Blaise and Pansy now!." Draco said and put down the paper.

"Harry James Black - Potter your mine now!."
Draco though.

***

Draco's sent Blaise and Pansy to get Harry as his assistant, Harry was currently in a school talking with Ginny/Ginerva.

Ginny was a teacher of highschool and Harry often coming to pick him up.

No one knew Harry was an omega since he was using something.

Harry flinch when a car stop infront of him making him confused.

The door opened and a hand pulled Harry and cover his nose with a sleeping ???...

***

Harry slowly woke up feeling a headache on his head he sit and remember what happend he open his eyes and saw he was in a big luxury room,the bed he was sitting was a king sized bed.

Harry noticed his clothes change into a black pajamas.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦 𝐢!?.,𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞!." Harry though and turn when he heard the door opened.

To his horror he saw Draco he stand up from the bed and almost fall when Draco started towards him.

"Y-you!" Harry mumble in shocked.

"Nice to see you potter!" Draco said and smirked.

"Why i'm here Malfoy?" Harry shouted and stand up slowly only to fall on Draco.

"Nice ass by the way Potter!" Draco whisper making Harry widen and look up.

Draco kiss him deeply he has no choice he kiss him back since Draco was holding his neck so tight they pulled away and Harry was about to pulled his self away but Draco hold his shoulder so tight.

"Where do you think your going!?" Draco asked while smirking,Harry look on him in horror.

"W-what do you want!?" Harry mumble.

"Be my assistant and my secret wife!" Draco said with a grin on his face,what he said shock Harry.

"Y-you have a son and a wife!?" Harry said but cut off by Draco's laughing.

"So what!,i never love my wife and about my son he hated his mother!" Draco said and learn his face on Harry.

"From now on your mine got it!" He said.

"G-got it!" Harry answer while looking away,Draco grab his face and kiss him deeply,that night was their first sex

***

"What!" James shout in anger he broke a vase after hearing his son was messing.

Regulus trying to calm his husband but he can't since Harry was the most important person on their life they can live without their son.

"Dammit find Harry NOW!" James shout while he hug Regulus,Regulus was angry and sad at the same time knowing their sunshine was missing.

"We will find him!" James said and kiss Regulus forehead.

- The End -

(Part 2)