Secret Relationship 「2」

비밀 관계- Secret Relationship

Harry was still shock knowing Mr and Mrs Malfoy knew their relationship that they even cancel Astoria and Draco engagement,Harry was biting his thumb in shocked and nervous.

Draco watch Harry from the window see him like that was worrying him so he leaved his office and walk towards Harry.

He pulled Harry by the waist and kiss his cheek.

"Are you okay!?" He asked,Harry hand was on his chest as he took a breath and said.

"What if Astoria parent's!" Harry said but cut off by Draco kiss and said.

"There nothing to worry about them my father will take care of them!" Draco said and smiles without noticing Ron and Hermione smirking at the door.

***

Ginny was about to walk inside of Malfoy corporation knowing Harry was there but she stop walking when she saw Draco holding Harry's waist and they get inside Draco's car.

"Why is Malfoy holding him like that!" She though as she get inside a car and follow Draco car,Draco noticed this and smirked.

"Weaslette,Finally he will be mine forever after you and him will break-up!" He though and continue biting Harry's neck.

Draco bought Harry on a fancy restaurant,Draco get off the car first next is Harry,Ginny saw Harry's neck full of marks while Draco smile and kiss Harry as he cover Harry's neck.

"What is happening!?" Ginny though while biting her lips.

After the dinner,Ginny saw them stop infront of appartment building,Ginny went in CCTV room after finding out their room,The cctv operator left.

Ginny watch them get inside.

Draco locked the door and quickly kiss Harry while Harry taking off his jacket.

Ginny started to cry see his lover with Draco making out,She wanted to stop them but she could.

***

Ginny received a text from Harry that they were breaking up.

Harry saw Ginny staring on him while he is drinking coffee.

"Ginny!" Harry mumble and gulp.

Harry turn and saw Draco he smiles and stand up like he forget Ginny.

Draco saw Ginny and smirked on her as he hug Harry.

Ginny knew Draco plan everything she knew Draco was obsessed over Harry but she could do everything Harry love him back.

"Harry is mine Weaslette!"

Draco though before leaving with Harry.

- The End -