7. Yes

Zemo and Carmen walked hand in hand in the market, zemo was making a feast it seemed with everything he picked out. Carmen moved to the sweets.

"Apple pie!" Carmen declared. Zemo was distracted carmen picked mainly sweets as walking around tasting everything before she handed it over to him. He had big plans for tonight and he knew that Carmen was not the kind of woman to be tied down yet he felt like there was an invisible string pulling them, keeping them connected.

+

''A man that can cook... and cook well.' carmen remarked. 'That is a dangerous thing.''

''You like it?' Zemo asked

''Love it.'' Carmen confirmed licking her lips. ''So tell me whats going on?''

''What do you mean?'' Zemo asked innocently.

''I havent been snooping because I have stopped trying to figure out how you can surprise me. I havent given up. Its very had to get things past me and yet you keep doing it.'' Carmen remarked. ''So why dont you just tell me what today is and we can get to dessert.''

''I didnt prepare dessert and you ate all the sweets at the market.'' Zemo informed her

''You are the dessert.'' Carmen told him crossing a leg over the other he had to adjust in his seat his pants suddenly very tight. ''So?''

''Well...'' he cleared his throat bringing his glass to his lips taking a long slow sip.

''Well?'' Carmen repeated getting up and moving to his lap. ''Are you going to tell me what you are hiding?'' Carmen purred in his ear.

''Do you really want to ruin the surprise?''

''You can surprise me.'' she retorted. ''You can kiss me too.'' His lips trailed along her neck her collar bone up her chin finally finding her lips for the briefest of moments before pulling back. Carmen groaned into him.

''Come back to me,'' she requested

''I still have more plans for tonight then that lots of that.' Zemo assured

''I'm very impatient person you should know this by now.''

''I do know this. But I have a plan I have a mission for tonight. And I have some thing I need to ask you.'' Zemo told her. So this he kissed her quickly ''you just have to wait. Just a bit.''

''Not too long.' Carmen begged.

''Come on. I dont want to rush this.'' Zemo told her and Carmen sighed.

''Woah... this is nice. Really nice''. Carmen remarked. ''A total fire hazard but beautiful''. They walked around the grounds. The garden and pathway were decorated with lights and candles the roses in full bloom it was beautiful everything is so beautiful the trail they walked candles. Champagne in flutes before them.

''Champagne... are we celebrating?"

''Hopefully,'' zemo agreed. Carmen looked back to him and he was holding onto her hands kissing her gently.

''I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own. . I have loved none but you in a very long time. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. You alone have brought me peace and love and closure. For you alone, I think and plan." Zemo told her and his eyes never left her.

''I know you I must have penetrated my feelings and for so long you were a mystery to me. I can hardly write. I am every instant hearing something which overpowers me. You sink your voice, but I can distinguish the tones of that voice when they would be lost on others. Too good, too excellent creature! You do us justice, indeed. You do believe that there is true attachment and constancy among men. Believe it to be most fervent, most undeviating, in love...''

''What are you saying zemo?''

''Will you marry me? Carmen Petrova.... Will you marry me?" Zemo asked and a smile curved on Carmen's face.

''Hmm.'' Carmen smirked

"If you want, I'll get down on my knees, and with my hand over my heart, I'll beg you to be my adored little wife until the end of time," Zemo offered.

"Do it," she ordered. "On your knees, with your hands on your chest. Tell me the best cheap, sentimental things in your repertoire and let's see if you convince me." Carmen instructed.

SO he fell to his knees and begged her to marry him... Zemo heard her laugh as she said into his ear.

"I'm sorry, but I've received better requests for my hand than yours, Helmut.'' Carmen informed him with a cheeky grin.

''But from no man that will love you as I.'' Zemo told her.

''True.'' She agreed. ''Ask again.''

"You are really making me work for it." Zemo remarked.

"Did you expect anything less?" Carmen countered. Zemo chuckled, he certainly didn't.

''Carmen. Petrova. Will you marry me?''

'Yes.''