Chapter 39

"Is it still hot? It's raining outside. Do you want to take a shower? It's not good, but it can cool down." Jun Duo pinched King Kong's face and asked.

"Woooo..." King Kong coquettishly lit up his watery eyes, Jun Duo was angry and funny, patted his face, and said, "Can you still get up?"

"En." King Kong nodded, then stunned, looking at Jun Duo for a moment, from top to bottom, for a while, when Jun Duo was about to ask, King Kong suddenly asked: "Duoduo, how do you grow taller? already?"

This time, Jun Duo was stunned, and then laughed and scolded: "You pervert, you have become smaller."

"I'm getting smaller?" King Kong blinked blankly, moved his body and tried to get up, but his hands and feet were weak, and he fell down after several attempts.

Jun Duo was in a hurry and rushed to help him, but she overestimated herself. Although King Kong has become a human, he is taller and heavier than her, not to mention that the injury on her own foot is not completely healed. When King Kong presses, Jun Duo's foot hurts, and her knee hits the ground.

Seeing this, Jonathan hurriedly helped the two up to prevent them from contacting the ground. Mainly support King Kong, Jun Duo is holding King Kong's arm, supporting King Kong, Jun Duo stands up along with him.

"Why are you here?" King Kong leaned against Jonathan, shaking his head for a while, before asking with his head down.

"I'm here to find the little female." Jonathan replied lightly.

"Duoduo is mine..." King Kong said stubbornly and domineeringly, protecting Jun Duo behind him.

"Females belong to the strong." Jonathan looked coldly at King Kong, who had just reached adulthood. He was excited by the gentleness of Jun Duo's interaction with him. Now, when he met his eyes full of anger, Jonathan was angry and supported him. As soon as his hand was loosened, Jun Duo went to help in surprise, but was led to fall to the ground with King Kong.

Jun Duo whispered, and after falling to the ground, she arched her body and hugged her knees and cursed: "Bastard..." When she just fell down, her knees directly contacted the ground, making a crisp sound, she was in pain, her face changed greatly, and she hugged her. Holding his knees forbearance, biting to keep silent, not allowing himself to be cowardly in front of others.

"Duoduo, Duo Duo, what's wrong with you." Hearing the clear sound, King Kong and Jonathan were both shocked. The two stepped forward at the same time, and Jonathan took a step faster, pushing the still weak King Kong away and holding Jun Duo in his arms. In his arms, looking at her pale face, I felt a burst of remorse, I shouldn't have been so careful just now.

"Little female, what's the matter with you?" Jonathan looked anxiously at Jun Duo's body, his voice trembled involuntarily, and could not be detected.

When Jun Duo just fell, Hall on the side was also startled and did not dare to approach, so he hurriedly said: "Send her back to the tribe and let Elaine show her."

When Jonathan heard this, he hurriedly hugged Jun Duo and said to Hall, "Pack up the little female's things and take them away." After saying this, he rushed straight into the rain curtain outside the cave.

"Duoduo... Duoduo..." Looking at Jun Duo's distant back, King Kong shouted anxiously, but his body was very weak, and he struggled to get up several times, but he still had no strength.

"Stop screaming, I'll take you away." After Jonathan left with Jun Duo, Hall came to King Kong to help him up. The King Kong just now was really ugly. He didn't have the strength to slump to the ground, but he twisted around like a loach.

Hall thought to himself that it took him so long to be an adult, and to be so weak as an adult is a shame for an orc.

"Duoduo is mine, Duoduo is mine." King Kong roared angrily at Hall, wanting to grab Jun Duo back from Jonathan, but he didn't have any ability. He hated his incompetence.

"Yes, yes, it's yours." Hall moved his humming ears, his expression indifferent, but he nodded in agreement.

"It's mine, it's mine, and Duoduo is mine." King Kong was very emotional and kept reciting.

Hall rolled his eyes angrily, why didn't he find the guy so annoying before.