Chapter 77

Stubbornness is something everyone has. Each holds a word, and each reads one.

Perseverance comes from the degree to which a person is obsessed with something. That kind of persistence is stubbornness.

Xiucheng held Jun Duo's cool soft weed, and his heart was also slightly calm.

She said, "My life is up to me." From this point of view, Junduo is a temperament who will not hit the south wall and will not turn back.

It looks weak and easy to handle, but it is the most stubborn and the most difficult to tame.

"Fool!" Xiucheng sniffed and sighed, "Sometimes, showing weakness is also a form of protection for oneself."

Jun Duo's eyes flickered slightly, and he changed the subject: "Tell me about the future, can you?"

Xiucheng squinted and smiled, and said, "Why not."

Said, pulling Jun Duo to sit beside him. Patting the cold catkin in her hand, Xiucheng realized that she was relaxed.

Jun Duo understood and let go of her tense body. Xiucheng squinted and smiled. This was the first time the two of them had gotten along so harmoniously.

I still remember Jun Duo slapped her in the face when she first came to the tribe, her eyes were cold, pitch black and bottomless, so hard to approach.

Taking care of Jun Duo's emotions, Xiu Cheng continued with his soft and warm voice: "As a woman from another world, I have accepted the idea of ​​equality between men and women since I was a child, so I can be regarded as the strongest among women in modern society. One category. After I came here, I was forcibly closed in the circle where the females lived. The females here have had different ideas from me since I was a child. They thought it was a matter of course, but I couldn’t accept it. So I resisted, but Others don't care about my feelings, they think that females should be subordinate to males, and should be shared by males. The night I was forced, I was not born like this. That helpless grief is very strong. I think , just dying like this may be the relief. Thinking like this, I do the same. I started skipping meals, hitting the wall, hanging myself, throwing into the lake... I used all the methods I could think of. Everyone thought I was crazy, I had to lock me in a cage, forcibly feed me every day, forcibly hang my life, even if I want to die."

Sadness radiated from the depths of the two women's hearts, and for a while, the anger in the room was somewhat suppressed. Xiucheng, Jun Duo's hand also trembled slightly.

It's hard to imagine how Xiucheng survived in the first place. Such despair, even death, has become an extravagant hope.

Xiucheng choked and said, "Xu Ke has always been special to me. I haven't seen him since I was imprisoned in a female circle. I was abandoned before, and I really have no desire to survive. When he was desperate, Xiu Ke came back with a whole body of injuries. Only then did I know that he was hunted down and expelled by the tribe for my sake. Until today, I secretly returned to the tribe with the help of my friends. I didn't expect that I would Become this person who is neither a ghost nor a ghost."

In the bitterness, there was a touch of sweetness, and she said, "At that time, Xiu Ke only said one sentence, don't be afraid when I'm here."

Jun Duo smiled knowingly, such a man who was willing to pay for himself did not say anything about the pledge, but it was better than the pledge.

A woman who pays with heart does not want your money rights, nor just your care and commitment. What they want is very simple, seek security from you, and get your care.

Simple as that.

But often, the simpler it is, the harder it is to get it.

At this moment, Xiu Ke suddenly opened the curtain and walked in, attracting Jun Duo and Xiu Cheng's gaze.

Xiucheng was surprised and asked, "Xiu Ke..."

I saw Xiu Ke's complexion slightly darkened, and he hesitated to speak.

After a long while, he finally said, "The patriarch is here."