A Heros proper reunion

Author: Yeah, baby, that's what I've been waiting for; that's what it's all about!

Nori: Can you not say random memes every time?//

Author: I'm sorry, it's a habit when I don't know how to start a conversation.

Nori: I guess that makes sense anyway. Do you want to speak or should I?//

Author: I got it. He clears his throat. Alright, for those who have read this in the past and are reading it now, I appreciate it. I know how irritating it is to read something that's decent to read only for the author to completely disappear, and for that, I apologize. I can't really promise anything like consistent chapters or anything like my writing is going to be better, but what I can say is that this chapter is going to get a bit more original in terms of how the story goes. With that being said, I hope you all have an amazing day, night, week, month, and year. Now let's start this chapter.//

The chapter starts off where the last chapter ended with Ratel and Pitou punching Myne and the mage not too hard but just enough to cause them both to be sent back knocking against the wall softly as Mark, Nori, and Naofumi were pointing their weapons towards Motoyasu, signaling that the party of the shield hero won.

Itsuki:" They actually won. He said he was a tad bit surprised, looking mostly towards Naofumi and Nori.

Ren:" They took cheating into account. He looks in the direction of Myne and the mage, who were recovering, with a disappointed expression, not thinking that they would consider such a thing.

Itsuki: Yeah, you're right."

Motoyasu:" Damn it, I can still fight, you know! He tried to move forward, only for Nori to press his staff up against him even more.

Nori: Stop you just as well as I do; in a real fight, you would be dead in this situation. Come on, Motoyasu, don't make things worse than they should be. He looks down at Motoyasu with a caring look, trying to help him preserve his image.

Motoyasu:- He looked down, knowing he was right, and kept quiet.

Raphtalia:" Master Naofumi! She said she was jumping down and running towards him.

Naofumi:" Raphtalia?" -He turned around, and to his surprise, he was greeted with a huge hug, causing his eyes to widen as he remembered why he accepted this fight in the first place and gained a new reason to keep pushing forward with these large waves of emotion and realization he subconsciously hugged back.- (Yeah, that's why I do it—to protect you and everyone else.)

Mark smiles proudly at the touching moment. (It seems)

Ratel: We finally got it through his skull. She jumps down with Pitou as she goes to high-five. Mark-

Mark: Indeed, good work, Ratel.- He high-fives her.-

Ratel:" Same goes for you, Mark. I'm glad you didn't lose, because if you had, I would've punched you through five waves and back. -She laughed as Mark chuckled at her joke.-

Nori:- He looks towards Naofumi- (it looks like he's so caught up in his thoughts he can't hear anything other than Raphtalia, huh, almost like its fate adorable). -He then looks towards Motoyasu, who was also watching the touchy moment as he stopped pointing his weapon at him and sat down next to him.- "I know us having slaves on paper sounds really bad; I get that, but look at how they hug each other; do you really think that it's a master and slave relationship you heard of from your world and seen through this one?"

Motoyasu:- He stayed quiet for a bit until he shook his head and said, "It's not.

Nori:- He smiled a bit as he then noticed that the king was quiet, almost too quiet, which caused him to turn his head towards where the king was.